Cityredgirls December update

Im feeling really down today,Im at that horrible stage wheremy clothes are baggy and ugly, Im now 95kg..I feel like crying :cry:because i just feel uglyand fat,Some daysi just hatelookingin the reflection...I feel deflated and disapointed with myself,any advice girls :(

Last edited:
chin up love.

maybe go and get some new clothes.... (they dont have to be expensive ones) i shop online as i dont like going to stores... try bon prix, or fashion world....
they are great....
maybe you will feel a little better when you get into the next size down...
(i know i did when i went from 20 to 18!!!)

try something warm and hot for dinner tonight (maybe go a little more than you would normally....)

How is your weekly weighing going (or dont you weigh yourself weekly?)
when is or was your next app with the DR?

hey hun dont feel sad, i know how u mean cos ive been feeling the same, get some new clothes hun something comfy, not expensive tho cos lets face it they wont b fitting u for long! cos i know ur gonna b just fine and get to ur target as long as ur focussed hun.

i know its hard thats y i havent been on for afew days cos i been sulking, but it got me nowhere lol, so chin up! get them old baggy clothes in a pile and in a black bag in the bottom of ur cupboard !

Thank you for your kind words, I have just been having extreme anxiety worries, Especially when i venture out because the clothes i have dont fitproperly and when i try a size down they are too small, im having a nightmare trying to find some trousers, And work is so busy i havent managed to get on the Wii fit. I went to the docson Tuesday for a weigh in and i was 95kg...4 months ago i was 107kg. I would just love to feel comfortable in my own skin. I probably sound full of self pitybut when i have tried hard for 4months now i feel a little reward of dropping a size wouldnt be such a wistiful thing to ask :( XXXX

i hate going out shopping hence why i have it delivered to my door, and if it doesnt fit, i dont have to have it, i just have it sent back
its great...
try it...
most places you can get accounts for (just dont go wild) and then you dont have to pay for them until after christmas...
try the ones mentioned before... you might be supprised!

Back