Claire Weight Watchers Diary

claireylou87

hiya all!! restarted ww today and raring to go. i tend to use my weeklies spread out over the week unless i know i have a night out or a meal out etc, so expect my pp to be a bit higher than my allowance of 42!!

Breakfast - Strawberries and mullerlight vanilla and choc - 1 pp

snacks - 1 mini and 1 full size ww bar - 3pp

lunch - wrap with pesto, skinny cheese, ham - 9pp
ww bbq crisps - 2pp
houmous pot - 4pp

snacks - creme egg - 5 pp

Dinner - waitrose lower cal range mac and cheese - 11pp

(accidental binge - 6 ww bars - 12 pp)

Dessert - watrose low fat passion fruit mousse yogurt - 3 pp

total dailies used - 42pp
total weeklies used - 8pp
weeklies left - 41pp

am quite proud as i had a major attack of the munchies and was about to make 2 irish soda farls (aaaargh so yummmy!!!) one with cheese, one with butter, but instead had a diet ginger beer and came on here to distract from cravings, and its worked, im past it and am just going to have a soda farl with poached egg and low fat cheese for breakfast tomorrow.

im trying to use my head more this time and am going to try and think the following when temptation strikes -

1. food is fuel, not a hobby or pastime.
2. if youre not hungry you dont NEED to eat.
3. if you dont have the points left to have it, you can just have it another time, youre not never going to eat it again!!
4. you are not a dog, dont reward yourself with food.
5. nobody is making you do this, you are choosing to, so stick it out and get the results!

xxxxx

after my post last night i ate the bloody sada farls, therefor am calling it my remaining weeklies cos i had cheese, butter soda bread, then chocolate and crispis. all without pointing so better not use anything over my dailies now!

today so far -

bfast - (was out) 2 x GU millionaires flapjack bites - 4 pp

lunch - wrap with houmous - 8pp
snack - 2 x mullerlight yogurt 4 pp

snack - 1/2 passion fruit brullee - 1 pp
passion fruit - 0pp

dinner - chicken in diet irn bru sauce with noodles and veggie spring rolls - 15 pp

later will have - passion fruit brulee - 2pp
2 x mullerlights - 4 pp
strawberries - 0 pp

with that there is 2 pp remaining, may or may not use them, will keep posted!!

xxxx

Today has been a good day :)

breakfast -fruit juice - 3pp
mullerlight - 2pp
m&s mango passionfruit yog - 5pp (omg yummy!)

lunch - 1 linda mcartney sausage- 3pp
150g potato wedges made with schwartz for spuds seasoning as a ww sprayer worth of olive oil - 6pp (delish!)

dinner - 80g pasta - 8pp
1 tbsp pesto - 4pp
30g ww double cream - 1pp
various dry spices - 0pp

snacks - ww cookies x2 - 2pp
ww mini ice lolly - 3pp
carton juice - 2pp
strawberries - 0pp
passion fruit - 0pp
mullerlight or milk choc mini ww magnum - 2pp
option hot choc - 1pp

dailies used 42/42
weeklies used 0/49
weeklies available - 0

Hiya!

Here to follow if you don't mind!

Your diaries look great! We all need a mini binge sometimes so that we don't feel deprived of anything :)

Ruth
X

claireylou87 said:
yay!!! finally, ive been sad that i had no followers lol!!! thank you!!

xxxx

Lol it's fine :)

How you finding it and what are the Linda McCartney sausages like?

I can't see stats on my phone, how much do u have to lose if you don't mind me asking? I've got 2 Stone 12.5lbs to lose :) never ever hit goal and I haven't been in the 12s for nearly 3 years so really motivated!

Ruth
X

well done you! ive got about 7-8 stone to lose :-( far too much, but im aiming to set mini goals of a stone at a time and feel more motivated!!
the linda mcartney sausages are delish, theyre lovely and crunchy, almost like a light batter, and a little bit kinda herby/spiced, i love them! i love weight watchers, i lost around 3 stone with it when propoints came out but left thinking i could go it alone but fell off the wagon in dramatic style!!! really want to get there this time too, have a few events to motivate me too :)

xxx

claireylou87 said:
well done you! ive got about 7-8 stone to lose :-( far too much, but im aiming to set mini goals of a stone at a time and feel more motivated!!
the linda mcartney sausages are delish, theyre lovely and crunchy, almost like a light batter, and a little bit kinda herby/spiced, i love them! i love weight watchers, i lost around 3 stone with it when propoints came out but left thinking i could go it alone but fell off the wagon in dramatic style!!! really want to get there this time too, have a few events to motivate me too :)

xxx

Wow get You losing 3 Stone!!!! You will get there no problem- little goals and little steps!! I went for my 7lbs and 5% etc and I'm still going that way as if I said 'oh I have 50lbs to lose' ill just get swamped!!!

We all need events to keep us motivated!!!

Will definitely have to find those sausages!!!!

Ruth
X

i fell off the wagon there, gained 1lb boo!

oh well, fresh start, and with a friend!

anyways today -

breakfast - oatsosimple pot - 6pp

lunch = morrisons low fat ready meal - 8pp

snacks - small square ginger bread - 5pp
meringue - 1pp
ww yogurt - 1pp
goodies carrot stix - 2pp

dinner - quorn fillet - 6pp
homemade baked chips - 7pp

dessert - 2x meringue nests and 1 ww yogurt - 3pp

reasons for doing this -

1. be a good role model for the kids
2. not embarass the kids
3. to be as healthy as possible
4. rs
5. nf
6. ch
7. ma
8. to feel ok around my bfs sister who is slim and gorgeous
9. to make the vf proud of me
10. to be able to wear nice clothes and feel happy in my looks.

x

Back