Claire's baaaaaack!!! Whey heyyyy!!!!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
I'm not dwellin on the past but after a pretty bad few weeks (see sig for recent WI's!) I have jumped back on the wagon and after my WI on Tuesday grabbed hold of my foodpacks and have been 100% abstinent!!

ANYYYYYYYWWWWWAAAYYYYY :rolleyes:

I was "invited" for a pop-in today... (My WI's are tuesdays) and ... well its paid off cos I lost 4lbs since tuesday :D

Based on average weight losses and my target date (there was a super-duper spreadsheet that sum tremendous bloke created sumwhere on this forum which calculates everything 4 u!)... the 1lb a day weight loss for the past few days has bought my target date forward by 3 days :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool: its all gettin so close! I have under 100lbs to lose now!! Finally... im over a 1/3rd of the way there :eek::eek: oops i mean :D:D:D:D

Hi Claire - well done to you for getting back on track.

I've just been on the link to your website and had a quick look at your photographs - hope you don't mind but I just wanted to say that you are looking fantastic, what an amazing transformation from your first photograph!

Keep up the good work hun, you're doing great!

Hi Claire - well done to you for getting back on track.

I've just been on the link to your website and had a quick look at your photographs - hope you don't mind but I just wanted to say that you are looking fantastic, what an amazing transformation from your first photograph!

Keep up the good work hun, you're doing great!

hehe :rolleyes: of course I don't mind, it's there 2 b looked at!! Thanks :p:p The last foto was taken at xmas... so I'm hoping I look ever so slightly more slimmer by now!

The plan is to take a foto after every stone... and although I probably won't notice the difference between every stone, every few photos should have a difference!!

:eek: wow... that means I have to take 12 photos! Haha!! :eek:

That's great to hear Claire - welcome back on the wagon :)

:party0023:Great news Claire, it is not easy getting back but you have done it.

Back