Claire's CD journey alone for 2 weeks...

claire30

Banned
Morning all can you believe I've needed to lose 2 stones since February 2012 :( on and off VLCD's and keep failing. So today is day 1 I'm going to use up the remaining products I have then email my CDC on Friday. I have a busy day ahead and hope to report a 100% SS day.

Anybody wanting support through their journey please post :) xx

I'll do it with you Claire, I want to lose 3 stones if at all possuble by 26 August so that I can enjoy my holiday to Italy.

I have been on and off CD for 4 years now, I just cant seem to keep it off and yoyo. Better than just staying big I suppose but really want to crack it this time and keep the weight off.

Good luck

I'll do it with you Claire, I want to lose 3 stones if at all possuble by 26 August so that I can enjoy my holiday to Italy.

I have been on and off CD for 4 years now, I just cant seem to keep it off and yoyo. Better than just staying big I suppose but really want to crack it this time and keep the weight off.

Good luck
oh lovely to hear from you :) I'm going to Greece - Crete for 2 weeks I have tonnes of size 10's that I want to wear again. I go 20th August :) I'd say you could lose loads by the time u go to Italy if you are 100% don't forget inch loss aswell :) what days are your weigh in's ??

I will ring my CDC at 9am and make an appointment :( the last time I saw her I was 10.7 eeeekk what the hell am I going to say to her now lol x

Yeah, we fly 26 August so a week after you. They say a stone a month right (bit more first month), so I would say we could lose 2.5 - 3 stones before we go away.

I have loads of clothes I can't fit into too. Onwards and upwards !!!

Well I'm dressed and ready to go yet nothing fits so depressing now. Meeting friends for shopping and hopefully the gym later on. I've contacted my cdc she's ring me back in an hour, she remember me. Lol

Im going to tuck into my terta now :) x

Hey ladies!

I am on Day 2 - so far so good!

I have a holiday to Lanzarote on 6th Sept and also a friends wedding on the 1st Sept!! I NEED to lose about 3 stone (hopefully by then)!!

Let's do it!!! :)

Hey ladies!

I am on Day 2 - so far so good!

I have a holiday to Lanzarote on 6th Sept and also a friends wedding on the 1st Sept!! I NEED to lose about 3 stone (hopefully by then)!!

Let's do it!!! :)
Hello chicka :) thank for your post glad I'm reading it as I was gonna cheat with a pack of Jaffa cakes LOL :( but have had a cuppa instead. How's day 2 treating u? X

Step away from the Jaffa Cakes!!!!!

Day 2 is going ok! (I think you have just read my blog anyhow)

Just sipping on lots of water and deciding whether to have soup for lunch or dinner!! Mmmm decisions!! Haha!

claire30 said:
Day 1 done yay me lol x

Yay! The hardest part is nearly out of the way :)

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

Good morning day 2 and having a cuppa im trying not weigh daily need to keep focused really :) plan today is a
terta , bar, soup and lots of water :) gutted as my CDC didnt call me back yesterday.. and really i dont want to call her back, but i need a CDC lol for more products...:eek:

Back later on x

claire30 said:
hehehe 12;24 and going back to bed sooooooooooo hungry :) cold and wet outside so a day at home it is x

Hi Claire

How did the rest of your day go yesterday? I hope it got a bit easier! I struggled yesterday too - but still no cheating! Yay!

Unfortunately yet another cold and wet day - its the type of weather you just want to snuggle of the sofa with a cuppa and some biscuits!! Lol but NO we have to think to the sunny days ahead being slim in our summer clothes!!!! :)

Hope you have a good day today!!!

claire30 said:
Thank you for your encouragement :) how are you getting on? x

Hi, how are you today? I'm good, powering on! Looking forward to my hols! 6 weeks to go! What are you up to today? X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

claire30 said:
Morning all can you believe I've needed to lose 2 stones since February 2012 :( on and off VLCD's and keep failing. So today is day 1 I'm going to use up the remaining products I have then email my CDC on Friday. I have a busy day ahead and hope to report a 100% SS day.

Anybody wanting support through their journey please post :) xx

I can believe it, I've had four stone to loose since 2010 keep putting the dame stone on and off x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning I'm still here just no internet connection.... Still 100% I mean business this time round I'm not drinking enough water... Must try alot harder. X

claire30 said:
Morning I'm still here just no internet connection.... Still 100% I mean business this time round I'm not drinking enough water... Must try alot harder. X

Glad to hear you're still going strong, try and take lots of sips throughout the day x

I'm not doing much this weekend so water it is. my only worry is getting constipated :( badly on this diet.
food plan today terta , terta, bar :) can't wait lol. X

claire30 said:
I'm not doing much this weekend so water it is. my only worry is getting constipated :( badly on this diet.
food plan today terta , terta, bar :) can't wait lol. X

Ha mine is banana tetra, banana tetra, strawberry tetra, 2 eggs - exciting stuff!

Get some fibre from you CDC - it really helps x

Back