Claire's Christmas Challenge

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Hi all,

First day on SW but using a 'very' old book as I can't join a class until Thursday. Didn't want to wait until then to start so thought I'd play it safe and start with a green day!

Breaky - fruit
Lunch - JP with tin of spaghetti and worcs sauce (free?)

Dinner - Looking at pasta with tin tuna (he), spring onions and mayo (syns) and maybe a side salad.

Haven't done SW for years (tried a couple of times but just gave up) so any help in the food dept or generally would be great.

Thanks xx

Good luck. I think there have been lots of changes over the last few years but great to start while you are feeling motivated. Check everything you usually eat out in your new book on Thursday.

Thankyou :D I'm looking forward to learning about this EE and seeing what it's all about!

Again, today will be fairly boring as not completely sure what I can and can't have so:

Breaky: Fruit
Lunch: Ham salad, lettuce, cucumber, pepper, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, grated cheese (B) and a little may (syns)
Dinner: Steak & salad or chicken/fish/egg salad (eating out this evening)

Lots of water and tea with skimmed milk (A)

One more day and I can do this properly!

You sound like you are doing ok, I don't do the EE I stick to just Green days and have lost 26.5lbs so far staying to class helps :)

You sound like you are doing ok, I don't do the EE I stick to just Green days and have lost 26.5lbs so far staying to class helps :)

WOW that's fantastic, well done! How long has it taken you? Think I'll stick to red and green days too but will see what it's all about. I find green days more filling but a little boring lol

Back