ProPoints Claire's diary - Finding My Way

alexmummy07

Silver Member
Well...
Here I am again. I managed to lose 7 stone in 2009, with Cambridge Diet and Weight Watchers combined. Had a lovely few years, then fell pregnant last year, lost that baby - binged! Lost a little bit, and fell pregnant again.
My second gorgeous bundle of joy arrived in January this year, just after we were told the news of my mum having Breast Cancer.

I have tried...and tried...and tried to lose weight over the last 6 months, but it works for a few weeks, and then I give up.
I've lowered my calories this week again, but I think I need that stability, and a plan that aims to be good as much as possible, but allows for the odd treat, rather than putting myself down for going off plan and spiralling again.

SO...
Here goes nothing. I've nothing to lose except the weight, and I have a lovely family members wedding to go to after Xmas, and so many beautiful clothes in my wardrobe that I look at but can't wear.

I know in an ideal world, I'd want to wake up slim tomorrow, but right now that's not going to happen, so I have got to get the focus into my head, a lb at a time.

Today I am going out with a friend to the cinema and out for a meal at the Harvester, and originally I would have just written it off, thinking it an off plan day, but I really do need to get on a plan, stay on track, and get losing.

Food so far today:

2 weetabix
Skimmed milk (1/2 pt, which includes my tea throughout the day)

Need to go and buy some more fruit

Plan for the rest of the day:
2 x Wholemeal bread
10g low fat spread
1 slice crumbed ham

At Harvester:
Salad from salad cart + croutons + thousand Island dressing
Simply Chicken with Jacket Potato

Probably - Small Popcorn at Cinema + Diet Coke

Back