Claire's Juddd ...

Clairemx

I Will Do It :)
Hi

Well I have joined your gang :wave_cry:

You have all inspired me so much so thank you for that!

I have decided to keep track of my daily food and calories to keep me right and maybe give people any ideas :eek:

So today has gone like this

Slim a Soup - 55 calories
Oaty Bar - 85 calories
Can of diet Pepsi - 1 calorie
Quorn curry & rice - 242 calories (YUMMY!!!!)

I also plan on having Mini Twister Ice cream later which is another 45 calories

Todays total calories = 428 - 100% Whoopy!!

I have also so far managed 3 litres of water and hoping to have another 1 !!

I have not done any exercise today apart from walking to and from daughters nursery (About 10 mins each way!!)

I have felt good today not been hungry at all .. Thought I would be starving!!

Here is to an upday :) Away to have a look for some ideas as going shopping tomorrow so anything you think would be useful for shopping list let me know :;)

Hi and welcome again. Looks like a good day, well done. I looooove quorn curry too, actually I had it yesterday too:D

Its yummy aint it :) Great for a down day .. I love how quorn is so low in calories!! The quorn fillets you get are 95 calories for 2 :)

Great going today Claire :D I love my down days lol! Get some sugar free jelly, only 32 cals for a whole pint, great for an evening snack :) Plus I have a French Fries addiction at the mo lol! 81/82 cals a pack, if you get the multipack ones that is, the singles are more cals. Oh and WW soups are great too. Good luck hun x

Nice Job!!!! Keep up the good work! You can do it! :D

Well I am looking forward to the day ahead UP DAY!! I must say I am a bit more nervous than yesterday !!

I am planning to try get some exercise in today as well, will see how the day goes!!

I will be back on later to let you know how I have done. I am still planning to write down what I eat and keep track of calories! Keep me on top of it!!

xx

Good Job on your DD!

Yes, I do that also with my UDs.... Some things that I can't figure out the exact calories on, I still write them down because it helps me to SEE what Ive eaten through out the day. Kinda keeps me accountable, make sense? LOL

Yes I always keep track of my uds too, would be too easy to go over the top else. I know in the book and on the weebsite they say not to calorie count on uds, but I'm so used to cc anyway, and I would be scared not to lol!!!

sugar free pudding is only 60cals a cup and it tastes very yummy :) Also some soups are very low cal..and of course diet pop fills you up Goodluck claire!

7 - OCT - UD

WW sandwich (238)
Homemade Veg Soup (100)
Prawn cocktail crisps (130)
Dairylea Dunkers (110)
Chicken Burger (135) in bun (200)
Prawn Pasta Salad (198)

Only 1076 so far!!! Think I have also overcalculated bun and soup! Will try have something else soon :)

Any ideas??

xxxx

7 - OCT - UD

WW sandwich (238)
Homemade Veg Soup (100)
Dairylea Dunkers (110)
Prawn Pasta Salad (198)

Only 1076 so far!!! Think I have also overcalculated bun and soup! Will try have something else soon :)

Any ideas??

xxxx

Right so this is it for today:

WW sandwich (238)
Homemade Veg Soup (100)
Dairylea Dunkers (110)
Prawn Pasta Salad (198)
Turkey slices in a bun (224)
Oaty bar (85)
2 x mini twister ice creams (90)

TOTAL TODAY - 1510 calories 100%??
WATER - At least 4 Litres
Exercise - :( No :(

This does not seem alot? huh? I do not think that I have used my calories as best as I could have! Need to get some more fruit and veg in! And maybe next UD use more calories on meals rather than snacks!! Any other tips?

Hope everyone else had a better day :mad::mad::sigh:

Hi Claire, I had that problem my first week too, eating enough lol, so I wouldn't worry. Yes best to try and use your cals on healthy meals etc, but I wouldn't stress too much. As long as you are eating sensibly and not skipping meals etc on up days you'll do great x

How is it going today????

Hope all is going well Claire x

2nd DD - 7 OCTOBER

TOTAL CALORIES 488 - 100% WHOOPY!!!

WW Tomato soup (74)
3 Crispbreads (57)
1 Low fat cheese triangle(20)
2 Quorn fillets (95)
Mixed Veg (100)
Packet of wotsits :D:D (95)
Mini Twister (45)
2 cans diet pepsi (2)
Water - 3 litres +

Think I have done ok today .. Must admit at the moment I am finding DD's Easier, do not know how long that will last lol!!

Been feeling fine today, not overly hungry but looking forward to my upday tomorrow!! :)

Just enjoying my mini twister at the mo yum yum!! But has anyone else noticed that the last bit seems to ALWAYS slide off AAAgggghhhhhhh!!!! :cry::cry:

x

So glad your second dd was nice and easy (it is the second isnt it)
it was my first dd today and I found it surprisingly easy

lets hope we enjoy our up day tomorrow

Yes they do seem easy, and after a month they still are for me. Scary isn't it? LOL! You'd expect themt o be harder somehow, just shows this is a plan we can stick to for long term :)

Lol WW Tomato soup is a dd fav of mine :) Yes mini twisters are gorgeous, but yes I get that problem too :(

Sorry wasnt able to get on yesterday and I had a NIGHTMARE!! Had a chinese for tea (was an upday) I didnt keep track of calories :( Feel like I have screwed up already!!

I have tried to make up for it today!!

DD - 09/10

Water - 3 Litres so far
2 cups of tea dash of milk
2 cans of diet coke
1 packet of quavers.

I am not having anything else today and my up day tomorrow will be better :):)

I weigh in tomorrow too so hopefully I will have had a loss even just a pound will be good!! :)

Hope everyone is good!! :)

xx

Back