Claire's No more IF'S or but's diary..!!

claire30

Banned
Hello all im no stranger to VLCD's i was successful on LL last year but stopped the diet because of the costs really, so decide to try LT and started off well but then slipped around christmas time last year. My heaviest weight was 14stone 10:cry:LL was the only diet that worked for me to get down to 10stone 12:D it was a fantastic feeling..EVER.

I loved life because i loved me:):) for once but now i can't stomach the LT shakes and the weekly weigh's are rubbish as i found the lady rude towards me. So my SS products have arrived this morning im all excited again lol

Yesterday my weight is 12.0 my goal weight is 10.10 This is my last attempt on this diet and i sooo want feel like me again the old bubbly,confident,happy,sexy Claire :)

Im starting tomorrow thanx for reading xx

Hiya claire30 and well done for losing the weight :) I have a similar story to yourself ...lost the weight and didn't manage to keep it off. S&S is the best diet I've ever tried :) and its no way as difficult to stick to as LT was! I'm also an ex LTer ;)

I've been on this for 2 weeks and have lost -10lbs so far :) its very like LT with making sure you drink enough water being the key. Good Luck on your journey x x x

Hiya claire30 and well done for losing the weight :) I have a similar story to yourself ...lost the weight and didn't manage to keep it off. S&S is the best diet I've ever tried :) and its no way as difficult to stick to as LT was! I'm also an ex LTer ;)

I've been on this for 2 weeks and have lost -10lbs so far :) its very like LT with making sure you drink enough water being the key. Good Luck on your journey x x x

Aw thank you for your reply :) it's made me smile reading your loss in 2 weeks thats fantastic this sort of posts makes me more wanting to do well again.

many thamx claire x

Claire30 do you have a phone that allows apps on it?? If you do the Myfitnesspal is a fantastic app and shows what you could weigh in 5 weeks if you follow the plan your doing ;) it really keeps me on track!

Its lovely getting support from people who are on the same plan as yourself. Just like you said it helps seeing how well others are doing who are ahead of you week wise! Were all pretty friendly on here and will offer as much support as we can x x x

Thank you Lea :)
sunday is here my family have gone to church for Easter Sunday. I'm baby sitting and waiting till 10ish to have my first shake.
Im confident I will have a good day today ;) well I have to if I want these 18 lbs gone again.
Wish me luck :)

They're so much better than the LT arent they?? I like the cottage pie over broccoli...

X

The flavours are lovely aren't they :) glad ur doing well. The Myfitnesspal is for the computer as well :) so don't need the phone to use it x x x

Morning day 2 and a BH I normally go to the theme park and drinks and food.. Not this time I'm not lol so may pop into town then. Feeling ok really hungry and miss wine oooo lar lar haha.
I must drink more water only had 1 litre yesterday... X

Just think how your going to feel at WI ;) when you've stuck to it 100% and can look and think wow I've done that :D its a great feeling I can assure you of that.

Its great that your doing well and keeping a journal as I have found that has been the key to getting to where I am now. The support others give when your having a tough time is amazing here!

Keep strong and drink drink drink ;) (water of course!) x x x

Wine will still be there when your slinky!!!

And It will taste all the better when your sat in a teeny tiny outfit!!!

X

Verrryyy true Dee

right if im honest i woke up fine then by 10am i wanted to eat so badly so i did i had a crumpet i ate and ate then finished then convinced myself to come off SS and calorie count:cry::cry: well what have i done??? YES...binged and its not even 4pm yet ive failed yet again. I was so strong before when i did LL and LT and now ive flopped.!!!!

Hi hun just reading ur diary first DONT GIVE UP!!! Everybody slips up, the main thing is if your still determined to carry on forget it and move on, dont have a day off now just carry on with the packs as if it never happened!!! You have less than 2 stone to lose, you could have that done in less than 8 weeks time!!!!

Stick at it hun and you will be so happy and proud you did xxx

Hi hun just reading ur diary first DONT GIVE UP!!! Everybody slips up, the main thing is if your still determined to carry on forget it and move on, dont have a day off now just carry on with the packs as if it never happened!!! You have less than 2 stone to lose, you could have that done in less than 8 weeks time!!!!

Stick at it hun and you will be so happy and proud you did xxx

Yes yes yes your right and i so know it to, i will be so much happier and proud of myself. I wasnt hungry i was just bored gosh 8 weeks to be at goal would be soo wonderful. :D

Thank you for the encouragement Claire x

Yesssss!!!! Keep goin!!!! Your very welcome, honestly i had half a digestive biscuit with choc philly on, i wasnt hungry it was just an old habit and i was devastated thought my world had ended and would happily of just said sod it im having another now but if it wasnt for the lovely ladies here i wouldnt be 8 weeks on and 3 stone lighter :D:D

When yours first weigh in hun? xx

Yesssss!!!! Keep goin!!!! Your very welcome, honestly i had half a digestive biscuit with choc philly on, i wasnt hungry it was just an old habit and i was devastated thought my world had ended and would happily of just said sod it im having another now but if it wasnt for the lovely ladies here i wouldnt be 8 weeks on and 3 stone lighter :D:D

When yours first weigh in hun? xx
8 weeks in and 3 stones down OMG fantastic:) :) that is amazing to date (and here's me fannying around):sigh:

I will weigh on sunday morning.. hope to be in the 11's fingers crossed thanx for the boost again :)

Its definatly worth it! Ok so i wrote that wrong its 2 stone in 8 weeks i lost the 3rd stone before i started lol but still! It just shows it works and well worth it :)
Have a good day! x

Back