Claires slimming world journey

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
Hi all! I joined sw today after losing 4 stone in a combination of vlcd and healthy eating, but have regained 2 of those! Ive started sw at 17st 12.5lb :-( and my ultimate goal is 10st 7lbs so got 7st 5.5lbs to lose! Half a stone at a time :) lets do this!!

I really enjoyed the group, and the leader was lovely. Can't wait for my first weigh in!

Food has been

Bfast : various free tasters at group
Lunch : brown rice with onions, roasted cherry tomatoes and red peppers, garlic and 1 tsp olive oil (hex b) 1 tbsp rinsed sun dried tomatoes (4 syns)
Dinner : smash base pizza with passata, garlic, herbs, 45g mozzarella (hex a), rocket salad leaves and peppers. Sweet potato chips made with fry light.
Snacks : 2 x 2 finger kit kats (11 syns)

Total 15 syns

Healthiest and most filling day of food in a long time!

Today's food

Breakfast : muller light vanilla and choc sprinkles

Lunch: I've made a quiche type thing with caramelised red onions (2 syns) roasted peppers and sweet potato, pasta and beaten eggs with sage, deeelish!

Dinner : tomato and pepper pasta with brown breadcrumb (hex b) and 45g mozzarella topping (hex a)

Had 2 kit kat 2 finger bars so syns for today isss....11 :)

I really love cooking and this plan seems great for using that skill, I found weight watchers quite limiting cos you had to omit things to save points and it always felt like 'diet food' whereas sw rules allow for really nice meals :) feeling good! Walked about 5k as well so all in all a good day so far!

Hi Claire and :welcome:to Slimming World.
Your diary looks good, but don't forget to have 1/3 of your meal super free foods, that'll really help your weight loss.
Good luck with your goals
Tina

Thanks :) been using my superfree to bulk out the meals, so filling!!

Plan for today -

Breakfast : smash potato scones, a poached egg, and a slice of brown toast (hex b ) tomatoes and mushrooms

Lunch : smash 'cake' with sage, grated parsnip and parmesan (hex a) and rocket salad

Dinner: jacket potato with beans and a salad

Snacks : 10syns x

Food today has been awesome :)

Breakfast : strawberries and a vanilla mullerlight

Lunch : smash potato cake with onions and parmesan ( hex a ) and rocket salad

Dinner : homemade tandoori chicken (fat free yogurt and spices marinaded then grilled), rice and butternut squash, red pepper and onion bhhajis (made from scratch and all superfree!) Fried in 2 tbsp olive oil ( hex b and 2 syns )
Dessert : turkish delight mullerlight

Snack : crispello -8.5 syns

Total syns : 10.5

Totally stuffed and feel like ive just had a takeaway but it was all very low fat and healthy :) was delighted with that dinner.

Walked 6k as well, can't wait for weigh in!

Xcx

Going well :)

Today's plan -

Breakfast - 1/4 of a pineapple
1 slice brown bread (hex b)
Lean bacon
25g kerry low low spread (2.5 syns)

Lunch - tandoori chicken and butternut bhhajis ( free)

Dinner - pasta, bacon, egg yolks, onion, garlic, 30g parmesan ( hex a ) rocket salad with red pepper (superfree)

Syns - 1tbsp olive oil - 6 syns
Low low spread 2.5 syns
2 x meringue nest 5 syns

Total - 13.5 syns

Xcx

Aaaargh! First weigh in! Excited and sooooo nervous!

Xcx

Good luck for wi :) looks like you've had an ace first week!!

Thanks, feeling really positive and know I stuck to plan, just really hope the scales reflect that!

Hey , thanks for coming aboard my journey :) yeah im following the ee plan, love it. The variety is amazing a since I love cooking, im finding it mega easy to stick to :) first weigh in is today at ten :)

Xcx

Good luck with the weigh in!

Oh my freakin god 9.5lbs off and its been sooooo easy! !

Feel over the moon! So excited for next week now lmao!

Going well so far :) stuck to plan all week and have every intention of sticking to it all weekend too! Cant wait for weigh in on Monday :)

Today's plan -

Breakfast - strawberries and 'cream' (ff yog, sweetener and 1/2 a sachet white chocolate options)

Snack - 2 x alpen light bars (hex b )

Lunch- jacket potato, cottage cheese, bacon and rocket salad

Dinner : smash pizza with passata, garlic, tomatoes, peppers, homemade caramelised red onions ( 2 syns ) rocxket salad and sw chips :)

Snacks: options 2 syns
Asda own solero lolly 4.5 syns

Cant believe how easy this plan is! If I'm hungry, I eat, if I crave something I can have it! Love it!

Roll on Monday, reaaaally hoping I can get 4.5lbs off, but know that its unlikely in week 2! Keep fingers crossed for me!

Xxx

Back