ProPoints Claire's Weight Loss Diary.......

Hey!!

I'm new to all this, after trying various diets (all of failed) i decided that its now time to try WW. After reading much about it and listening to other peoples experiences WW seems to be the Slimming programme that will hopefully work for me.

So about me and why i'm here......

I met my now husband 10 years ago when i was 17 and weighed a whooping 9st!! I'd been skinny all my life, could eat what i wanted and never put an ounce of weight on.
Not long after meeting my OH I fell pregnant with my first child. During this pregnancy i craved fried chicken and simply the smell of veg cooking made me vomit!
After my son was born i weighed 12st and was happy at that weight.
Around this time my OH swapped jobs and wasn't getting home from work until late. I hate cooking so therefore by the time he was home our quickest option was takeaway.....the weight then piled on!

Over the next few years i simply ate because i was lazy and bored, eventually i reached 19st!!!

3 years ago i fell pregnant with my daughter and had lost 1st 7lb. During this pregnancy i craved VEG couldn't get enough of it!!! I actually lost a couple of lb whilst pregnant and was 16st when my daughter was born.

Since 2009, my weight has been floating around 16st-18st.

I now finally and for the first time want to properly get rid of the weight!! This time its for me and is what i really want!!

Hence this food diary.......I need to make myself accountable, for my food and exercise choices. Not just to me and my husband and its too easy to make excuses for my choices.

So here we go! I have a food diary too and fingers crossed this will really work this time. :D

Day 3!!

So far going well, I've been shopping today so have some food in! Rather shocked at how many points are in some foods tho.....not having a huge amount of time to cook at the min but will see how we get on.

Weighed myself this morn (bit sneaky) and although i've only been doing WW for 3 days I've spent the last 2 weeks seriously counting calories and have not lost any weight what so ever.....fingers crossed this WW thing works....

Hey!
Stick with it, it works! And don't sneaky weigh :p
Good luck x

Rather proud of myself today stuck to plan all day and it's the weekend!!
Only 1 week to go then away for the week fingers crossed I'll be able to keep it up!!
Back to exercising this week I think. Will keep updating

I've been reading some weight loss diaries this morning and am really hoping that this works for me???

Not sure how much exercise i will need to do to loose the weight. Previously i've practically had to live at the gym and my bike has been attached to me!!
So just in case i've done a 30 minute session on my sons turbotrainer this morning, and will probably do another 30 minutes later today.

I want to be able to cycle 20 miles before the end of June - it doesnt need to be fast, just want to do the distance to prove i can. Can already do 5 comfortably and 13 which is a bit more challenging.

Fingers crossed

Back