claireylolu's weight loss mission

claireylou87

Hi all, my name is Claire. I'm 25 and im on my final ever weight loss misson!!!
I restarted weight watchers on may 17th.

I was always a normal weight until i was in my mid teens then it just crept up and up. in the last couple of years though i have gained ALOT of weight taking me to the highest ive ever been, my restart weight of 19st 3lbs :cry:

I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease recently and been put on medication for it, the gastro doc that i see has told me that i NEED to get to a much lower weight to limit the dosage of medication I'll need to be on as the higher dose leaves me at much more risk of potentially serious side effects.

so here i go. i am trying to take better mindset this time than before./ as long as i weigh less at the end of each month than at the beginning i will be happy. i am trying to balance out my habits and attitude towards food as i know i rely on it too much for a comforter, an antidote to tiredness and boredom etc.

sorry for the long winded introduction, but hey, its my diary lol!!

please keep tabs as i get on with my journey, as we all know support is so helpful!!!

xxxx cl xxxx

Wellllll, week 2 is thus far going swimmingly :) am enjoying the sunshine, out and about lots, and have been restrained in the face of the evil ice cream van!!!! :sign0151:

used my weeklies last night on an indian, was luuuuurvely :) had about 1/3 of a curry and rice, and a portion of chips with spicy pakora sauce, yum!!!

hope to get about 2 lbs off this week and will be delighted if i keep going as well as i have this time round. its somehow feeling much easier to stick to, i think perhaps cos im not putting so much pressure on myself to lose big, im not constantly worrying. just taking my calculator EVERYWHERE with me and making sure i track on it. it truly is the best tool ive used on ww, makes everything so easy to point and note, love it :)

well off to collect eldest from nursery, cake us all in sun cream and get us a lil vitamin d injection from mr sky fireball!!

xxx cl xxx

Hi Claire,

just popping in to say hi! will be following you now!!

im the same this is my LAST weight loss journey!!! i plan to make this a change of lifestyle for good! not just until the weight has gone!!

sounds like your in a great mindset atm!!

hope you enjoy the sun :) xxxx

i have lost 9.5lbs now over 5 weeks. i put on 2lbs last week :( but it was my birthday so not a surprise i put on!!! i have changed to monthly weigh in's! for me i forget to look at the big picture!! so if i lose 1lb im like hmmm whats the point i cant be bothered! but i forget about the other half a stone i lost in the previous weeks lol!! so nxt WI is end of June!

back to it now and enjoying it again :) xxx

youre doing really well keep it up!! i think we all have to expect little sts's and gains at some point through weight loss, youd have to be a saint not to!!!

Morning all!!
Woke up feeling good, am about to have brekkie and get sorted for the day!
Am actually really pleased with how well im getting on with ww this time round, i know its still very early days but usually im having to cut out breakfast to make up for going over points the day before etc cos i cant control myself whereas this time all is calm and im sticking to my points allowances and enjoying it :)
had so many points left over yesterday - 11 after dinner lol, so treated myself to a dime bar (an absolute saint at 4 pp! was delignhted to discover this!) and a packet of sweet chilli chicken mccoys (not so saintly at 7pp!)was great to be able to have those things whilst not feeling guilty! love it :)

my wee boy has hospital today which is usually a bit of a junk food trigger for me so im being sensible and packing some sandwiches for us all and not taking any money so the shop doesnt lure me in!

am loving the good weather as its giving me an easy way of getting more active, been spending the days in the park with the kids, playing and walking, am a bit worried about how to keep active when the weather is cr@p again, im still too unfit to enjoy the gym, though im aiming to go when i can (OH's work shift usually prevent this!) and when its bad weather i cant drag the kids out too much....ill do something lol!

aaaaanyways, good luck today all xxxx

good morning

so pleased your getting on well !!! the weather def helps doesnt it!! give you a spring in your step and just helps with eating too! dont fancy stoge when its lovely outside!!!

hope the hospital goes well and great plan about not taking money etc.

why dont you buy a fitness dvd for when the weathers gets rubbish again? i have used 30 day shred before, its £5 on amazon and is a 30mins workout, there are three stage and you do ten days on each stage. it is hard! but its only 30 mins, if you search it on you tube then you will get a rough idea :D

xxxx

Afternoon all :)

so far so good this week, weigh in tomorrow will tell for dure though lol, feeling confident and looking forward to meeting!

just made a rather wonderful discovery, m&s chinese vegetable balls, sooooooo yummy. theyre like chinese veg and potatoes wrapped in strips of crunchy pastry, sooooo yummy and a pack of 6 is super filling - and ONLY ONE PROPOINT PER BALL!! i had the 6 for lunch and was 6 propoints and i feel stuffed. theyre a great side instead of rice for with a chinese style dinner too :)

well its my youngest 3rd birthday tomorrow and his party on sunday so looking forward to a couple of non tracking days, i know i probably should track but ill aim to show a bit of restraint and call it my weeklies, but i want to enjoy the 2 days, not be worrying about tracking :)

hope all good for everyone else and hopefully be updating some nice numbers tomorrow!! :wave:

xxx

Hello hun,

how are you? oooo gd find!!! sounds amazing for 6pp!!!

hope WI goes well, im sure it will!! dw worry about those couple of days, its your sons bday so have a little break :)

xxx

Feel that today has gone really well, have 2 points left and have had all my meals :)
Have only gone over my points one day this week which for me is REALLY something!
Feeling excited and nervous at the same time about weigh in tomorrow! on one hand i know ive been good and feel that i will have a decent loss for week 2, but im also irrationally panicking a wee bit!

monday im going to start writing down my meals too cos im just usuing this diary for a bit of a ramble, which for you isnt going to be much of a read!!!

xxxx

well, yesterday i ate more than i think was humanly possible!!! twas littleuns birthday so we had soooooo much food lol, i had a crepe with golden syrup and whipped cream, 2 potato fritters from the chippy, a pub lunch of open goats cheese and red pepper sandwich and chips, then a chinese with salt and pepper chicken and noodles. also had a fair amount of his big millies cookie cake!
back on track today though with no guilt but a munchy hangover lol!

lost 2lb this week at meeting yday, so was pleased with that, 6 lbs in 2 weeks is good i think?!

silver seven next week! roll on!

xx cl xx

well I've had a bad few days! Thursday was off plan, but had planned that so not bothered about that! then on Friday I felt really I'll and sore stomach etc, ended up in hospital as it was my crohns disease playing up. was in so much pain that I very genuinely thought I was in labour and was one if these people who didn't know they were pregnant until a baby falls out in the loo! was on pain meds and a drip and steroids for two days, i'm now full of water and bloated! I got discharged yesterday morning, just in time for my sons birthday party, thank God! was fairly restrained at the party considering id not eaten in two days but then ended up having like 4 packs of crisps! Oooooh well! scales are currently showing a 4lb gain but I know alot of that will be fluid so not sure what to expect at WI this week. just hope to never be in pain like that again!

100% as of today to try for a sts or small gain!

Have found it so hard to get back on track this week but todays a new day. Weigh in tomorrow , am dreading it lol, but I'm going! Usually I have a bad week then give up and don't go and stay offtrack but thats my plan this time is to go along regardless and keep going no matter what!

Going to have a jacket potato with chillI philli for lunch then pasta with homemade tomato sauce for dinner, boring, yes- I am saint until tomorrow!!!!

X cl x

Back