CLAIR'S REFEED DIARY

CHARLEYSANGEL

Silver Member
After 44 weeks/10 months of Lipotrim TFR I have reached my goal and started refeeding yesterday. Please feel free to make any suggestions or tell me where I am going wrong.

DAY 1

B - LT shake

L - LT shake

D - 4oz chicken baked in the oven with a small bowl of salad dressed with balsamic

D - 4 Litres of sparkling water

Eating made me feel so guilty and so full after such a small amount, but I'm sure I will feel better as time goes on.

Hey hun,
How are you feeling about it all? Do you have menus planned? The guilty feeling does go!
Well done on you loss so far. Let us know how you get on!
T x

Hey hun,
don't worry I found myself feeling guilty too, this will pass. this refeeding regime is just as important as the 100% tfr so you are doing really well, keep it up xxx

Clair,literally half the woman you were at over 50% loss. You are a wonderful success. Eating after 10 months must feel so strange! Enjoy the experience. Glad to see you are keeping up the water intake. I feel that on days when I do not drink enough that I tend to snack a bit too much.
I am genuinely so pleased for you. Are you now at your average adult weight or have you gone to your ideal weight? My ave adult weight is between 180 and 190 and I hope to get there on GL and hopefully stay there. lots of luck for refeed.

Hey honey!
Welcome back to the world of food!!
Your 1st day looks great.

Do you have your week planned, food wise?
If so post it up :)

Hey hun,
How are you feeling about it all? Do you have menus planned? The guilty feeling does go!
Well done on you loss so far. Let us know how you get on!
T x

I feel okay, but 'heavy' iykwim? My stomach feels stuffed for ages after I've eaten, but I guess it's to be expected after all this time.
I see you are getting on fine refeeding, and it's great to know there are others going through this at the same time.

Thanks
Clair x

Hey hun,
don't worry I found myself feeling guilty too, this will pass. this refeeding regime is just as important as the 100% tfr so you are doing really well, keep it up xxx

Ciara, you are so right about refeeding being just as important as TFR. This is the part I've been dreading since I started, facing my demons!

Clair x

Clair,literally half the woman you were at over 50% loss. You are a wonderful success. Eating after 10 months must feel so strange! Enjoy the experience. Glad to see you are keeping up the water intake. I feel that on days when I do not drink enough that I tend to snack a bit too much.
I am genuinely so pleased for you. Are you now at your average adult weight or have you gone to your ideal weight? My ave adult weight is between 180 and 190 and I hope to get there on GL and hopefully stay there. lots of luck for refeed.

You're so right Molly, even holding a knife and fork again was so alien, never mind eating food! I'm definately going to stick with the water, it's the only good habit I've got!
I'm now at my lowest ever weight that I can remember by about 2-3 stone, mind you that was around 18 years ago!
You really are doing brilliantly on GL, it really is suited to you, and more importantly, you seem to enjoy it so much.

Clair x

Hey honey!
Welcome back to the world of food!!
Your 1st day looks great.

Do you have your week planned, food wise?
If so post it up :)

Thanks Tanya, I just knew you would be around for support & advice:)

I have my menus all planned, I'll post them tonight, let me know if I'm doing anything wrong:confused:

Clair x

:giggle: haha you know im always around this place! :)

Hi Calir,

How is it going with refeed...just looking at your stats again and you really truly are fantastic! I hope you are enjoying the refeed xxx

How are you getting on sweetie?

Hey hun,
How are you feeling about it all so far?
Hope your ok!
T x

Time totally got away from me, I just couldn't find time to post my meals, but I did write everything down.

DAY 2

B - LT shake

L - Half a tin of tuna (only fish I like) mixed with onion and a little vinegar and a salad of lettuce, toms & cucumber.

D - 4oz chicken dry fried in my fab new pan with a bowl of salad, dressed with balsamic.

D - 4.5 Litres of sparkling water

DAY 3

B - LT shake

L - Half a tin of tuna mixed with onion & a little vinegar with a mixed salad dressed with balsamic

D - 4oz oven baked chicken with rocket, tomato, cucumber & a 4oz baked potato.

Wish I had ate my potato at lunch as it lay heavy on my stomach all evening.

D - 4.5 Litres of sparkling water

DAY 4

B - LT bar

L - Tuna mixed with onion and a small amount of very light mayo, a small baked potato and side salad

D - Dry fried chicken sprinkled with cajun spices, tomatoes, mushrooms & onions

D - 4 Litres of water

DAY 5

B - LT bar

L - A wholemeal pitta, filled with tuna, onion and a small amount of very light mayo & salad

D - Cajun spiced chicken (dry fried), tomatoes, onions, mushrooms & green beans

D - 4.5 Litres of water

I'm still feeling a little guilty after eating, but I'm really enjoying all the flavour the food has. Long may it continue!

Thank you all for checking up on me!

Clair x

Your menus are looking fab missy :) And no snacks either, thats great :) xxx

Thanks Tanya,

I'm worried that if I have a snack, I won't be able to stop! I think I need more time to get my head around eating, and only eating for fuel;)

Clair x

Clair, looks like you are getting on well on refeed. I agree about the snacks feeling like a slippery slope. When you do feel like adding them in, consider plums or berries with a teaspoon of mixed seeds. Tasty even if small but it fills a gap and keeps sugar levels on an even keel.

DAY 6

B - Lt shake

L - Wholemeal pitta, filled with 2oz prawns, salad & a little ex light mayo

D - Mushroom omelette with a small salad a jacket potato

D - 4 litres of water

DAY 7

Weighed in today, and lost 1.5lbs. I'm really surprised at this, as I do feel heavier since eating.

B - Lt shake

L - Wholemeal pitta filled with tuna, onion & a little mayo

D - Chicken & veg 'stir-fry' with 2oz rice

D - 4 Litres of water

DAY 8

B - Lt shake

L - Pan fried chicken with cherry tomatoes, garlic & basil

D - Prawn & pasta salad

D - 4.5 Litres of water

DAY 9

B - Lt shake

L - BLT made with weight watchers grilled bacon, tomato, lettuce and a small amount of ex light mayo

D - Lean beef chilli with 3oz boiled rice

D - 4 Litres of water

DAY 10

B - Lt shake

L - Baked potato with crayfish salad

D - Stir fried chicken & veg with 2oz boiled egg noodles

D - 3.5 Litres of water

DAY 11

B - Lt shake

L - Chicken salad in a wholemeal wrap

D - Low fat bolognaise with 3oz wholemeal pasta

D - 4.5 Litres of water

DAY 12

B - Lt shake

L - Mushroom omelette with salad

D - Pan fried chicken, cherry tomatoes, garlic and basil with 3oz wholemeal pasta

D - 4 Litres of water

DAY 13

B - Lt bar

L - BLT made with grilled weight watchers bacon, lettuce, tomato & ex light mayo

D - Low fat beef chilli with 3oz of boiled rice

D - 4 Litres of water

Clair, how are you getting on in the world of food now??? Hope all is going well and that you are enjoying rediscovering your taste buds.

I'm doing fine, thanks Molly, although food doesn't interest me as much as it did before, which really surprises me as I thought I would want to eat anything and everything!
Well done on your continued losses with GL, you are so close to goal now, you've done brilliantly

Clair x

Back