Clare is on it!

MrsB193

Hi everyone

My name is Clare, I'm 28 years old with two young children. I've been doing slimming world on a off for about a year and a half and managed to loose just over a stone and a half, however I'm approaching 30 and it's worrying me aalready... So I need to loose another stone a least to get fit and healthy ready for then lol.

I thought I would start a food diary to help me as I'm not very good at sticking to it, nor being organised and that is where I go wrong!

I started again last week but had a rubbish week but still managed to loose 2 1/2lbs this morning wahoo, so as from yday I'm following EE 100%

Wish me luck x

Today's food...

Breakfast: activia 0% fat strawberry yoghurt, 1 banana

Lunch: pasta in dolmios sweet pepper sauce (5 syns to be on safe side) with cheese on top (hexa)

Dinner: pitta bread (hexb) spatchcock chicken (2 syns guess got bit of butter on)!? with home made kebab salad (1 syn for sugar on cabbage)

Snacks: Activia yoghurt

Syns: 8/70

Let me know if I'm going wrong anywhere thanks :) Xx

Hi Clare, Well done on keeping to your diet as you have done so far and losing the 2.5lbs.. not easy when you're a busy mum.
I think you'll find that not being able to stick to it is quite a common sentence on here.. so much around to tempt us off course isn't there?!

Wishing you all success on your journey... keep on posting and there'll soon be lots of SWers subscribing .

Hi Emma thank you for your MSG :) You seem to be doing well, are you doing EE?
yeah there is far to much temptation with little ones around, I always seem to be picking there leftovers :rolleyes: Lol can't stand waste lol x

When do cravings stop, I'm dying for some chocolate think I'm going to go bed so I stop thinking about it lol

When do cravings stop, I'm dying for some chocolate think I'm going to go bed so I stop thinking about it lol

Unfortunately they never do but as you progress the desire to give in lessens because it is such a boost to know what you have been able to achieve.
I am a real chocaholic myself and when I do have a blip it's usually a whole 120g bar not just a wee few chunks! :eek:

Todays diary -

Today has been manic charging around with the kids here there and everywhere cause we're staying at my parents while they're away so no time for breakfast! :(

Made up for it at lunch time

Leftover chilli with rice, cheese (hexa) and sour cream 3 syns?

dinner will be homemade chips homemade burger in a bun (HEXB)

Snack I'm getting puckish now going to have a banana before its out the door to cheer leading with my little lady - all go go go today

Will update later as I feel I need something nice haha

Breakfast - yoghurt and a banana

No idea for the rest of the day, but I def need to get some more super free foods down today, and water for that matter!! Would like a nice 3lb loss next wk, take me to 10.6 that would be the lowest I've been in about 7 years or something lol

Might try that tomato soup, can of tomatoes, can of carrots and couple of pickled onions!? Something like that anyway.

Then maybe the chicken tacos out of the new magazine for dinner tonight? Need something yummy to start the wknd of :)

Update had 2 400g wm toast with spaghetti hoops for lunch (HEXB) ummm so good I could eat it for breakfast
lunch and dinner everyday preferably with cheese on top though lol

Dinner going to try SW carbonara I bought some tear and share garlic bread for the rest of the family but I think I'd rather keep my syns for a curly wurly tonight lol

Yeah it's all I can think about ATM it does kind of take over your life hey lol. Found a good page on Facebook 'slimming world recipes' so I go to bed and then start looking on there lol xx

Ooh I'll have to look that up on Facebook. My poor boyfriend must get totally fed up of me always harping on...although he's got very good at knowing syn values and how much cheese I can have for a HEXA and things. Bless him! You're right...it totally takes over. But much better to get excited about a 'diet' and all the yummy food you can eat, rather than some of those meal replacement plans where all you can do is dream of food because you can only drink horrible milkshakes! lol xx

Aw that's really sweet of your fella, mine is no help at all, he would be quite happy to live on pizza and burgers and doesn't seem to have any affect to his weight, not fair! I did really well last wk gets to wknd and he's home had kebab, Chinese, frozen pizza, Krispy Kreme doughnut and haribos aghhhhhhhh lol

Yeah totally god I signed up to the Cambridge diet once I had half a milkshake for breakfast and couldn't even bring myself to do the lunch meal after smelling it ewww I need proper food!! That's why I love slimming world, you do eat normal food, don't go hungry and somehow it seems to work lol xx

Today's food - not great

No time for breakfast (if I can be bothered to go to the shops later def making overnight oats for the morn)
Wemt to coffee shop when was back home cause my house was so cold and no point putting heating on for an hr lol

Had a small hot choc sure it was made with water, bit of whipped cream on top and half a little biscuit I shared with Ollie lol. Say what 6syns to be safe? Hope it wasn't more lol

Lunch: egg mayo Sarnie (HEXB) tiny bit of butter on 1 slice (3 syns mayo and butter)

Dinner: chilli rice 30g cheese (hexa) and maybe a bit of sour cream tee hee 3 syns?

ill try and just have a nana and yoghurt if I get hungry tonight.

Weigh in tomorrow I'm praying for a sts but I'm not hopeful after the wknd! Try and get back on plan properly tomorrow

I can do it :)

You can totally do it, my lovely. Get WI out the way then get cracking next week.

Food today doesn't sound too naughty at all :)

Have a lovely eve xx

Overnight oats made for the morning with toffee muller and banana, hope its nice cause i managed to chuck half the box of oats all over the kitchen in the process lol.

I did tske a pic buts its a bit blury... made a small one for the kiddies too cause i knew they would want some of mine lol. Didnt manage to use all 30g of my oats tho.

Onwards and upwards with the diet tomorrow, determind for a good week :) been invited out next month so would like to get down to 10.4 at least by then :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1378839207762.jpg
    1378839207762.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 32
Wahoo ive had a stay the same this morning back at 10.9 so im very pleased after such a bad weekend!!!

Just eating my overnight oats, not too bad, kids are enjoying it too so thats a result and hopefully keep them full :)

Need to look at my books check out green and red days as think i would get on better with more HEXBs

Happy eating everyone :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today's plan -

Breakfast - overnight oats with banana had 17g oats so had cheeky slice of 400g toast too with bit of light spread (HEXB) (2syns)

Lunch - pasta with Philly stirred through (hexa) might get some spinach or tomatoes to put through it

Dinner - mushy pea curry with rice and salad - has anyone tried this, hope it doesn't taste or smell like peas can't stand them haha

Snacks - strawberries, option hot choc (2 syns)

Hope all goes to plan ;)

Back