Clare L's Weight Loss Diary 2013

So this is the 3rd time I've done the SW diet. It goes like this

2005 - 3 group meetings only but then 3 stone off over the next 3 months using what I had learnt at group
2011 - Had gained it all back after babies no 3 and 4 so went back to group (yougest only 2 or 3 months old). After 2 meetings and a 13lb loss I decided I wasn't ready yet. I was still breastfeeding and I was actually able to use that to be able to eat whatever I wanted and still lose 1lb a week. I mean honestly at one point I ate 4 takeaways over 2 weeks and lost 3lb. I decided to make the most of it and enjoy a high calorie diet while I could
12/02/2013 - Have steadily gained weight now not breastfeeding so have decided I need to re-educate myself. Went back to group last week and was the heaviest I've ever been!! Ooops!!

So this is my first week back. I had tried following it at home but it's too easy to cheat when you know you're not having a weigh in the following week.

So far I've had a great week. I went to group on Tuesday but had a mountain of junk food sat in my car so I ate it and decided to start fresh on the Wednesday. Well since then I've done great. Within 10 syns every day and have done a bit of a mixture of different days. I hopped on my own scales this morning (yes naughty I know) and since I weighed myself on them on wednesday morning I've lost 6lb :-D I know it's mostly water retention in the first week but I'm still a happy bunny. Looking forward to being a size 12 by the summer!

Back