Clare's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by CurlyC., 18 April 2010 Social URL.

1. CurlyC.

CurlyC. New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Hi all I am new to this forum, not new to Slimming World however... :sigh: I rejoined SW back in January but have not really been trying as well as I should have been. I decided to 'start again' from last monday (12/04) as that was my weigh in day. Finding it extra tough at the moment as I am a student so have lots of deadlines in the next month or so to meet as well and I am always nibbling while I am studying :rolleyes: I have finally managed to be really good this week though and am actually kind of looking forward to WI tomorrow night for once so fingers crossed I was have some good results.. if anyone wants to give me any motivation or words of wisdom all will be gratefully received :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hennyhamster

hennyhamster Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya, i restarted sw a week ago so my first weigh in is tonight- arrggghhh, i'm scared!

4. CurlyC.

CurlyC. New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    fingers crossed you will do great, you'll have to let me know how you get on. I know what you mean, I have been good almost all week but still scared for weigh in tonight!! I was looking forward to it yesterday as well! Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.