Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Clare's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by CurlyC., 18 April 2010 Social URL.

1. CurlyC.

CurlyC. New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Hi all I am new to this forum, not new to Slimming World however... :sigh: I rejoined SW back in January but have not really been trying as well as I should have been. I decided to 'start again' from last monday (12/04) as that was my weigh in day. Finding it extra tough at the moment as I am a student so have lots of deadlines in the next month or so to meet as well and I am always nibbling while I am studying :rolleyes: I have finally managed to be really good this week though and am actually kind of looking forward to WI tomorrow night for once so fingers crossed I was have some good results.. if anyone wants to give me any motivation or words of wisdom all will be gratefully received :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hennyhamster

hennyhamster Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya, i restarted sw a week ago so my first weigh in is tonight- arrggghhh, i'm scared!

4. CurlyC.

CurlyC. New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    fingers crossed you will do great, you'll have to let me know how you get on. I know what you mean, I have been good almost all week but still scared for weigh in tonight!! I was looking forward to it yesterday as well! Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.