Clare's JUDDD Diary!

fairyfairy_clare

Right, here goes. Hi everyone, I'm clare, I'm 24 and I'm just about to embark on my juddd journey. Thanks to a good read of some fantastic diaries on here and spending half the day reading up on it online, I'm definitely ready to start my journey. I tried 5:2 in the past but my first DD just so happened to coincide with my first day of having horrendous flu so I quickly gave in lol I'm now 10st11 and aim to get to 9st. I'm not in any particular hurry and am really just planning on taking it one day at a time. I really just want to be at a happy and healthy weight before my hubby and I start a family. Right ok, ramble over. I'll be here quite a lot looking for support and will be on hand to provide it in return. Tomorrow will be my first down day soooooo wish me luck xx :)

Morning everyone, ok well I'm not gonna lie. I've woke up today starving lol planned out 350 cals so far for my DD

Porridge with water
3 rice cakes
Ww tomato soup with 2 ryvita
150 cals left for tonight

I'm spreading my cals throughout the day because I'm a grazer. Feeling positive. Hope everyone has a good day whether its UD or DD :) x

If you find it to hard with 350, i'd up it to 500. I know the JUDD site gives you the recommended amount but most people use 500/2000 as a general rule of thumb. Good luck! It's a DD for me today to x

Thank you derbynanny :)

Haven't eaten anything so far today which I'm super proud of lol havent really felt the need to. I'm thankful I've had a busy day at work or it might have been a different story :p

Just going for a walk on my lunch break now. Catch yas later x

Thank you derbynanny :)

Haven't eaten anything so far today which I'm super proud of lol havent really felt the need to. I'm thankful I've had a busy day at work or it might have been a different story :p

Just going for a walk on my lunch break now. Catch yas later x

I find DDs much easier when I'm at work. Enjoy your walk x

Omg im so proud! Its 16:30 and I've not had a bite. Had a lot of water today and I'll have my calories for tea tonight. Cant wait for my first UD tomorrow. Think I'll aim for about 1800. Im so used to 1200 from years of ww so I might struggle at first with 1800. More with guilt than actually being able to consume it lol. Hows everyone getting on? Nic, hows your DD been? x

Well done you've done great!!

I've had a bag of wotsits and a handful of chips from McDonald's, agh! Going to wait til about 8.30 and have my belvita biscuits then that's me for the day x

I was really scared this morning thinking I wasnt going to manage because of struggling last time round but it must just have been the flu that made me cave. No idea what to have for tea now lol wasn't expecting to have got this far on no calories x

Well done! & good luck :)

Well I must say im very proud of myself today. Managed until 7pm before I ate anything. Ended up with 3 quorn sausages and a hot cross bun at 405 calories. Cannot wait for UD tomorrow x

Morning everyone, hope everyone is well. Today is my first UD. Feeling very good. So far had 600 cals. Not feeling particularly hungry today. Thought id be starving actually :). Cant wait for my first weigh in xx

Haha hope that happens with me. Still drooling over all the naughty foods at the min but it is only day 2 lol. How long you been judding frona? x

Another DD for me today. Pretty much planning on what I was going to have on my first DD today. Got lots of meetings at work which also means there will be lots of biscuits and cakes floating around. I must be strong. Ended up eating 1730 cals yesterday which I'm happy with. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morn and check progress. I'll keep you posted :) xx

Back