Clarins firming creams

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Someone said these were good....I had a looka t Boots - there was a set of products for 42.50!! Seems expensive but if they really work, would be worth it,

Eventually I will be concerned about my tummy, but as I always lose from my face first, I am concerned about the skin under my neck.

Just wondered if anyone could offer any reviews on Clarins? Is it worth the money, or is it snake oil and cheaper products are just as effective?

Thanks!!
x

I use their firming creams and I've got to say that I like them and I do believe that they tighten my skin. I'm not expecting miracles but I do think they help - I have the bust toning gels, the firming body cream, the body lift and the toning oils and those along with exercise really help my skin.

My friend at group has been using them on her boobs - she thinks they've made a huge difference.

Loreal Perfect Slim used twice a day is much cheaper and faster acting - admittedly it's not as nice to apply and has a horrible smell...

The clarins things are lovely to use and do make you feel spoiled, but a combination of Perfect Slim and a rich scented moisturiser like Santuary's Mande Lular or Kyphi or even Superdrug's vitamin e cream with a nice drop of essential oil in your favourite scent does just the same sort of wonders.

Back