Class or online?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsEdz, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. MrsEdz

MrsEdz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I know that everyone has their own opinions and the same things don't work for all but I was wondering how those who don't go to class get on? I was going to join a group that starts next week but tbh I hate going to groups ( have done ww & SW & R Conley in the dim distant). I lost 3 stone with ww online but am really skint atm and baulked at the idea of around £70 in one go for the body optimising...

So was just interested in peoples thoughts/experiences..

Also if I did online I could start now! as opposed to putting it off till next week!

Oh decisions... :help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm only 10 days in but find it fine at the moment. Didnt realise it cost that much for Body Optimise, but I can recommend the SW classes as I've done them before. I'm doing it at home due to the cost too, but will join a class if I need to.

4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have done both and am now going it alone. I used to love going to class to get weighed as I had a goal each week and that worked for me. Unfortunately it got to the stage where I was just being weighed and then leaving. SW online is very resourceful but not particularly motivating. I would say that if you are new to SW then go to meeting to start with to get the literature and have the plan explained as it has changed and then if you dont like it go it alone like I did. Good Luck to you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.