Classic Pud Mash Ups

I absolutely love my puddings and I really thought only having about 300 calories a day of syns would really limit what I can have. Luckily I was wrong :p I have been recreating some of my favourites and Ill list them below :)

Lemon Meringue Mash Up between 2.5 to 7.5 syns

Simply crush meringues nests up in a bowl and drizzle with a bit of lemon juice* I use two which is 5 syns and it is plenty for me. I cant see anyone needing more than 3 which would be 7.5syns

Then on top of that spoon out a tub of Mullers new luscious lemon fat free greek yoghurt

Im eating it now as I type this and its yummy :)

*Lemon Juice is optional I just had a spare cut lemon on the side from dinner.

Eaton Mess
between 2.5 to 7.5 syns

Crush up your meringues nests again anywhere up to 3 again and note your syns

Add chopped berries I only had raspberries when I made it last but its traditionally strawberries

Add half n half of two different Muller Lights, I used Rhubarb and Strawberry

Half mix it all together until it resembles a nice mess on your place :)

Banoffee Mash Up syns dependant on biscuits used.

At the bottom of your bowl roughly crush some biscuits, I used wheat free stem ginger cookies because they were low in syns.

Freeze in advance a banana custard muller light and add that on top of the biscuit

Chop up a banana and add it on top of the icecream

Add a dollop of toffee muller light

I think next time I make it I will add a 10ml spoonful of maple syrup for 1 syn :D

If I think of anymore I will update it :) I was just looking for how many syns in alpro soya custard as it would be amazing with rhubarb muller light but its disappointing how much you get for the syns it is :(

Rhubard and Custard Roughly 4.5 Syns (If milk is healthy option A)

Birds Custard Powder 25g 4.5 Syns

Low Calorie Sweetener Granulated

150ml of milk (either some of your healthy extra a or 2.5 syns if semi skimmed)

100ml water

Rhubard Mullerlight Yoghurt

Now according to the Slimming World website birds custard powder for 25g is 4.5 Syns. Since milk can be a healthy option A and you can substitute real sugar for sweetener it makes more sense to save syns. On the container it says to make a pint of custard you need 35g of custard powder. I dont need a whole pint of custard just for a pudding for me so I have halved it. I haven't yet made this yet but will be doing this evening. I imagine it will be very thick custard only using 250ml of liquid but I like it like that. Anyway make your custard up however you like it and let it cool on the side until its cold. Then get a mullerlight rhubarb and a dessert dish. I think a glass sundae dish would work best. Start layering up the custard and the yoghurt. You may need to open an extra pot of rhubarb just for the top it all depends on your taste. I will make this tonight and see how it comes out. I have never tried custard with sweetener instead of sugar or with half water so should be interesting :D

UPDATE

well I made this and its turned out PERFECT! Will put a picture up soon of it :D The amounts were perfect it made just the right amount of custard at a fabulous consistancy. My only complaint is its not as rich as normal custard so I would happily Syn 100ml of semi skimmed at 2.5 Syns and swap 2 out of the 5 teaspoons of sweetener in for real sugar and add another syn on each. I am really impressed with this and can see it becoming a firm favourite :D

Here it is :D

rnc.jpg

Last edited:
Mini Pavlovas

Per Pavlova

1 Meringue nest 2.5 syns

1 tblsp weight watchers creme fraiche 0.5 syns

sweetener

Passion Fruit

Mango

Strawberries

In a bowl mix creme fraiche with the passion fruit and some sweetener. I used to be on the cambridge diet so i have some of their water flavouring left I use the sunshine orange.

Spoon on top of a meringues nest

chop whatever fruit youre using and spoon on top

voila!

at 3 syns a pop I could easily eat two! I think most of you guys could too :D

I make a tiramisu only 2.5 syns.....(check my link, page 57)
Pete

Back