clearly don't wanna die but...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 29 June 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    would it hurt if i missed a shake today and tomorro? just have a lunch one and dinner one? I havent got enough (due to experimentation :S i.e chilli flapjck porridge :S) and it'd save me a trip to the chemist? Then i wont do it ever again.. promise :D :cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Christiona, DON'T do it !!!! Get that third shake down you and get to the chemist tomorrow!!
    You MUST have all THREE shakes so that you get all the nutrients that your body needs !

4. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i tend to agree it is very important for your body to get all 3 shakes down you x

5. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    I agree - don't miss any out. Does anyone know if you did run out of LT if you could have something like a slimfast instead?? or do they contain lots of nasty carbs?!!

6. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I miss em out all the time and have had no probs at all x

7. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have missed out shakes before when I have been ill, it has made no difference but I don't think I'd advise it if not! Good luck with your decision, and don't tell if you do;)
    T x

8. markodie

markodie Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have missed one now and again if I have been too busy at work and just had one at night time - no ill effects myself to date and still losing - however I think if you have got them and the time to have them then you should!!

9. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    you shouldnt really miss them as you know it holds all the daily good things ya body needs, dont forget your not far off starving ya body doing it right.
    But on the other hand I find it funny as I use to experiment with them too lmao. xx

10. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you can get them do. If you simply can't get them then there's not much you can do except skip one. I skipped a few in my early weeks,but my energy levels plummeted and I had horrible cravings. I make sure I always have them now!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.