CLIMB ABOARD THE SLIM AND SAVE WAGON! Anyone starting tommorrow?

Shangri-la

Hi all!!

Just sorting out my packs. im starting tommorrow. Anyone else climbing aboard the slim and save wagon tommorrow?

Hi there I started Wednesday - it's going well so far! Have you started a diary? Also check out the 'July Starter' thread - there's quite a few of us who have just started recently.

Best of luck!

I'll be doing it Wednesday coming (still on CD. Day 32)....looking forward to it!

(16lbs lighter in 4 weeks)

I'll be doing it Wednesday coming (still on CD. Day 32)....looking forward to it!

(16lbs lighter in 4 weeks)

Hi kellmo and clareel, thanks for your replies. I have looked at the July starters post and would like to start a diary at some stage if i can get past the first week, lol. Can't wait for the morning to start getting this weight off!!!

I'm starting tomorrow :) can't wait! good Luck! x

I'm restarting on Monday x

Im restarting today after 2 weeks messing around. 100% till goal now for me. I thought i could cc and control myself but nope no chance. Went over cals nearly every day and i actually miss the pack and the simpleness of the plan. xxx

I had my planned day off yesterday, so it's back on the wagon for me today as planned. :)

Starlight said:
I'm restarting on Monday x

Good luck!
kaceyboo said:
Im restarting today after 2 weeks messing around. 100% till goal now for me. I thought i could cc and control myself but nope no chance. Went over cals nearly every day and i actually miss the pack and the simpleness of the plan. xxx

Good luck!

Lexie_dog said:
I had my planned day off yesterday, so it's back on the wagon for me today as planned. :)

Well done! I've just whizzed up my first (chocolate) shake! Definitely need to get some ice in...

I am starting wed (on first week of CD this week, can't stand my counsellor and decided I can do this better on my own so here we go!!!) ordered the started pack and it will be delivered tomorrow so will start first thing Wed. Bloomin TOTM started today too so think I am gonna end up with a rubbish loss! Gutting. :-( stupid implant. X

patootie_pip_squeak said:
I am starting wed (on first week of CD this week, can't stand my counsellor and decided I can do this better on my own so here we go!!!) ordered the started pack and it will be delivered tomorrow so will start first thing Wed. Bloomin TOTM started today too so think I am gonna end up with a rubbish loss! Gutting. :-( stupid implant. X

Totm never affected my losses so u never know xxx

Good luck everyone :)
Kaceyboo I always went over on cal counting too,just couldn't control myself with it,the packs are so easier,and its clear what you can and can't have so really helps.
patootie,I started my totm on first day of s&s and still lost 8lb,don't let it bother you,I'm sure you'll do great:)

Hi guys!!

Hope ye are all coping ok today. So far, I have had original oatmeal, which was lovely, and cottage pie. I am planning to have spag bol and one of the bars with coffee tonight. I hate veg so not going to force myself to have it.

It really is no hardship compared to the other vlcd's that I have done like CD, exante and Lipotrim. That is real vlcd bootcamp, lol!!!

Hi guys!!

Hope ye are all coping ok today. So far, I have had original oatmeal, which was lovely, and cottage pie. I am planning to have spag bol and one of the bars with coffee tonight. I hate veg so not going to force myself to have it.

It really is no hardship compared to the other vlcd's that I have done like CD, exante and Lipotrim. That is real vlcd bootcamp, lol!!!

I have no clue how to change my ticker as this was the one I had before but I weighed in at 13 stone even and I am 5'4''. I would love to be 9 or 9 and half stone ideally. It is a long road, i know but if I have the money to keep getting the products, i will be fine. It is 163 euros for me so its always a case of trying to save but i will give it my best shot!!!

Starlight said:
Well I made today easy took my nieces to KFC for dinner lol. Had a latte while they scoffed their meals :)

Had my 4 packs. Several coffees and flavoured water

Day 1 done :)

Whoo hoo! KFC!! I doubt I would have been so brave although I did resist a meal out, roast dinner and take away! (damn sabotaging family and friends!) 6 days till the end of week 1!!!

Starlight said:
Well I made today easy took my nieces to KFC for dinner lol. Had a latte while they scoffed their meals :)

Had my 4 packs. Several coffees and flavoured water

Day 1 done :)

You star x

I had half a day on S&S yesterday, (had the last I my CD shakes for breakfast, then a maple fruit and almond bar, and a raspberry shake then the cottage pie for tea. I have lost 6.5lbs in a week (started off on CD but I started my TOTM on Monday, so quite pleased really!!!)

Had my red fruit shake for brekkie today. (I am consuming the things I think I will like the least out of my starter pack first!!)

Hope everyone else is ok. X

Back