climbing back on the wagon!

lizbuzz

Hi all,

I have read posts on this site in the past but didn't really understand what it was all about!!

I am planning on returning the slimming world on thursday night for the last time! (because the weight is going to stay off this time....)

so the fridge is now full of fruit and veg, fat free dairy stuff and all the bad but lovely stuff has gone!

so will hopefully have good news next thursday!!

Good luck lizbuzz!! I'm starting again tomorrow as two guys at work and I want to lose weight. I stopped SW about a month ago and since then have put on about 11 from eating too much chocolate!! (I know it's that because the rest of my diet has barely changed!!)

I need to update my stats and get back on track pronto!!

Good luck lizzbuzz, I too am getting back on the wagon after falling off a few months before Christmas. I will be doing SW from home and am hoping I have enough will power to be able to continue down a healthy path. Keep us updated on your progress.

I am going to start again this week. I feel so ashamed of myself and how ive let things slide.
Ive ordered a soup maker today which is coming tomorrow, i have also done an internet shop with loads of fruit and veg coming tomorrow. Plenty of soup going to be made in between work.
So here goes again. Hopefully third time lucky.
Any advice for someone going it alone at home is eternally grateful.

Good luck liz, lots of us restarting this week! Xx

I'm now three weeks in and have lost 8.5lb I'm really pleased but starting to get fed up of eggs and pasta!

Back