climbing back on the wagon

lizbuzz

so I'm Liz I have done slimming world twice in the past as well as weight watchers and lost weight. I thought I was happy with my body and weight but over the last few months weight has slowly gone up to the point I am now the biggest I have ever been 13 stone 5lb.

I am 29 in June and have decided enough is enough if I don't loose weight now I won't ever!!

so, I have prepared the house for a new me (this includes eating all the crap and filling the fridge and cupboards with the good stuff!)

I won't be putting my food diary on here unless I find something really good! but I will put my weights on every Thursday evening.

well I am on week three and have lost 8.5 lb so far!

I have an awards evening to go to in two weeks and each week the dress I have to wear fits a bit better!!

Well done you bet you feel so much better to! Keep going it will all be worth it in the end x

Hello! I am heading towards my first weigh in on Tuesday. It's great to hear if someone doing so well. Are you doing extra easy?
x

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's

Hi Katieloo, good luck for tuesday im actually doing low GL diet did do SW for a while but was not seeming to get anywhere so change over i think you just have to do what suits really but good luck fingers crossed fro you x

Back