Extra Easy clolesaw

Tescos coleslaw is 8 syns for 100g of the full fat stuff, not sure how many in a teaspoon though- maybe 1/2- are you sure it was just a teaspoon not a tablespoon?! For a sweet tooth- a curly wurly is 6 syns and a Minimilk icecream lolly is 1 1/2! Bargain! I bought some yesterday and it was yummy!X

Someone had posted an 0 point coleslaw on the forum - but I can't seem to find it. Anyone please??

Lyn

Here's the one I make....2 carrots, 1/4 white cabbage, 1/4 red cabbage, 1/2 red onion, 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn), 2 tbsp extra light salad cream (1 syn), 2 table spoons fromage fraise, cracked black pepper, salt. 2 syns for the whole thing but it is about 4 servings for someone with a very healthy appeptite like me :D, approx 0.5 syns per serving

Yes homemade is defo the way to go!! You know what's going in it and you get lots for your money- and can have heaps more than one spoonful! LOL! Goonersck01 that does sound lushioso!X

nope ruby red grapefruits are delicious. I just cut it in half, sprinkle a tiny bit of sweetener on and it is lovely. Always helps my sweet cravings.

Back