Extra Easy clolesaw

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by odharnait, 27 January 2010 Social URL.

1. odharnait

odharnait Member

any idea the syn value of i heaped tea spoon of colesaw ful fat tks and also any one know best craving for a very sweet tooth

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tescos coleslaw is 8 syns for 100g of the full fat stuff, not sure how many in a teaspoon though- maybe 1/2- are you sure it was just a teaspoon not a tablespoon?! For a sweet tooth- a curly wurly is 6 syns and a Minimilk icecream lolly is 1 1/2! Bargain! I bought some yesterday and it was yummy!X

4. darkcookie

darkcookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Someone had posted an 0 point coleslaw on the forum - but I can't seem to find it. Anyone please??

Lyn

5. goonersck01

goonersck01 Full Member

Here's the one I make....2 carrots, 1/4 white cabbage, 1/4 red cabbage, 1/2 red onion, 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn), 2 tbsp extra light salad cream (1 syn), 2 table spoons fromage fraise, cracked black pepper, salt. 2 syns for the whole thing but it is about 4 servings for someone with a very healthy appeptite like me :D, approx 0.5 syns per serving

6. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes homemade is defo the way to go!! You know what's going in it and you get lots for your money- and can have heaps more than one spoonful! LOL! Goonersck01 that does sound lushioso!X

7. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    For my sweet cravings I find half a ruby red grapefruit really helps. I can't get enough of the stuff at the moment. :)

8. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Grapefruit? Isn't that really sour...i bought one once and then threw it away coz I got scared o fit!!
    :)

9. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    nope ruby red grapefruits are delicious. I just cut it in half, sprinkle a tiny bit of sweetener on and it is lovely. Always helps my sweet cravings.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.