Clothes make such a difference!!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
I just weighed myself naked as im now 10st 13lbs wahooooooo finally in the 10s!
But I put my work uniform on and weighed again to see if it does make a difference! And it said 11st 1lbs!
What one do I go by?
I weigh myself naked at home but where light leggings and light top everytime I go to my consultant!

But what 1 to I go by?????

Total loss- 28lbs so far

I go by the scales i was 1st weighed on and my starting weight recorded.
so i get weighed every thursday at 4pm with clothes on and i take this as my weight.
i can weigh myself 1st thing in the morning and be almost 4lbs lighter but like i say i go by what i weigh at same time every week

kaz:)

I always weigh naked, so I would go by this figure. You're in the 10's woo hoo well done. X

And some clothes weigh alot more than others.. so definitely so by the naked one!
My weigh in time with CDC is at 3pm.. I always weigh a couple of pounds more than in the morning naked weigh... I still go by the afternoon weight for my goal :)

Hehe! I'm totally imagining my CDC's face if I was like 'sorry, can you weigh me naked?' :D

Haha that would be so funny. I weigh at 7pm & don't hold back on the water I drink (usually 3l by then). But I'm hoping that when I finally weigh at home (when near to goal) it'll mean I'm actually a few pounds lighter than my cdc weigh in tells me.

Back