Clothes Shopping

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Miss_B, 25 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Miss_B

Miss_B Full Member

:rolleyes:I have just been into town to grab a few bits and popped into the local River Island to have a nosey around, and although I can't fit into much in there at the moment. For the first time I didn't feel depressed, I felt em-powered that I can loose this weight once and for all !! and wear all those lovely clothes other girls my age do !

Just wanted to share this with you as I work with all men and they don't understand ! Hope everyone is having a good day.

Cass xx

PS. I LOVE this website !!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

Well done you.
    Girl power
  4. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

I long to be able to walk into a "normal" shop & pick something off the hanger and know it will fit. Hopefully wont be too long before thats not just a dream :)
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

you will be shopping in river island in no time.i only ever go in to look at the accessories and handbags!!
  6. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS
    You go girl!
    I went to Wallis yesterday and came out with the same feeling, although I coun't fit into most of their stuff I couln't help thinking, it won't be long and then I can look good hahah!
  7. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

I had opposite problem last night. Going to a party tonight so went for something to wear., Was size 24 but now size 16-18. For years I just went to Evan and got whatever they had - now there is so much choice. Also, i don't know what i suit. After 3 hours I came home with a load of stuff that i now need to take back !!!! Shouldn't moan - never thought I'd have this problem lol ........
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.