Clothes Size & Headaches!

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello :)

I am so so so pleased because I can fit into a 14! :D I feel completely wonderful! Its funny because my back size is a 42 (grrr) and even that was tight! Now it feels slack!
Spent 75 quid on running stuff in Sports Direct today for work (im deputy manager of a leisure club) and to go running out of work, I always take 16s and 18s into the changing rooms with me but I took a 14 with me.. and its so comfortable. Usually I would feel mega self-conscious with my back.
(sorry for being hugely excitable its just been a long long time since i've been able to fit this size)

Even though Ive only been doing SW for 2 weeks (wi tomorrow) I am so pleased at the results both physically and mentally. I would recommend it to anyone!

On another note: Is it normal to get increased amounts of headaches and tiredness on a weight loss programme? I am hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) so im wondering whether its got something to do with that!

Thanks!

Ruth :)
x

can i ask how tall you are hun?
ive been waiting to drop a dress size for ages and its just not happening! im about the same weight as you now but still very definitely a size 16 :( xx

You have done extremely well with your weight loss!
Well done!

Im nearly 5 foot 10 :)
Im sure that it will all drop off soon!

Ruth
x

Re your headaches it could be your blood sugar level, but I have just had to stop all products with Aspartmene in as they have been goiving me reallly bad headaches and I was sleeping really heavy , have stopped taking Aspartmene drink,yogurts etc and my headaches have gone so maybe give that a try.

Thanks very much!
Will have a look at ingredient listings!

Regards

Ruth
x

Back