clothes size . .

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
I know everyone is different but does anyone know what size clothes I might be at 17 stones and 5ft 8? hope its not a silly question :eek: anyone? Xx

That's very hard to say. Impossible even. Some people weigh a lot and look not vevry big at all, and vice versa. I am 14.8 stone and wear a stable size 16 at a height of 5'3''. So with 17 stone you'd be probably a size 20 (???).

Thank you. Yes its a stupid question really lol like you say everyone is different, just wondering if anyone else is 5ft 8 and around 17 stones, what size? x

I started my diet at 13st 5lb i think and i was a size 18/20 and im 5'9"

When I was 17 stone I was about an 18 but might need a 20 in some stores. All depends on your body shape really :)

hiya im 5ft5 and im currently 17st.1lb i am in a comfy size 22 , i started at 18st.8lb at a size 24. i think the bigger you are the more weight it takes to lose to go down a size i believe its normally around 2 stone per size and as you get smaller its less ... x

Thanks for your help girls :)

Definitely depends how you carry the weight. When I started I was 17st 12lb and as I'm pear shaped was wearing 24/26 trousers.

Yes it certainly does, I am 21.5 stones and in size 24 trousers now x

Back