Clothes Size

like_a_feather

Thinking Thin!
Hello :)

I am looking at buying a dress as a reward for my first real goal (13'13) this is the weight at which I will come off of LT.

Can anyone give any advice re-clothes size at this weight as I've not been that weight for many years! I understand the variables, it would just help to have an idea. Can anyone tell me what size they were near that weight? I am 5'6 xx

I think it also depends on what shape you are as dresses fit differently on different shapes x

I actually have a collection of peoples sizes in a forum post I started about weight at differnt sizes as I was interested in this too! If you check my posts you can see if anyone who has posted is your height, etc. :)

Thing being I'm 17.13lb and a size 18 I'm 5ft6 every one is different, I just hope I'm still not an 18 when I lost all that lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im 14.13 and a size 16/18 5ft

Really, how strange, guess everyone is different, I don't even look that heavy its really odd... :eek:( x

Totally depends on your shape and where people carry their weight, most people don't believe I have another 4st to lose they think I'm alot lighter....but I'm not lol

Really!!! God it's so odd lol, I still got 7stone 13lb to lose lol.... Roll on goal day lol.... I swear these days just get longer :( x

Totally depends on your shape and where people carry their weight, most people don't believe I have another 4st to lose they think I'm alot lighter....but I'm not lol
You look fantastic in your avatar! I would never have guessed you'd be above a size 14 from that :eek:

In answer to the thread I think I was about a size 16 when I was 13-14stone at 5'7". But I think I was also 16 years old at the time so I wouldn't know if that was just because I had less boob back then or if it was because I was just growing outwards.
:rolleyes:

At 13 stone 8 and 5 foot 6 I was size 14 on bottoms, but that's keeping a lot of weight in the top half (carry it in the chest), so don't know if that helps.

There's a new app out where you input your measurements and it tells you your size in different high street shops....I can't remember the app name tho sorry

Hello :)

I am looking at buying a dress as a reward for my first real goal (13'13) this is the weight at which I will come off of LT.

Can anyone give any advice re-clothes size at this weight as I've not been that weight for many years! I understand the variables, it would just help to have an idea. Can anyone tell me what size they were near that weight? I am 5'6 xx

Cool thread, I started one the same a little while back, have a look as some of the data might be usefull to you :) http://www.minimins.com/general-weight-loss-discussion/257817-dress-sizes-weight-loss.html

Back