Clothes too big..

Felix

Gold Member
Hi everyone :)

Just having a bit of a dilemma! Today has been 'dress down friday' at work, as it is every week, and ive realised almost all my clothes are too big!!!!! Worn some shorts and a top today and the shorts are hanging off me and the top is so baggy. I know this is technically a great thing, but I look awful and the baggy clothes are making me look bigger than I am as they don't fit properly!

I have a bit of spare money I could go shopping with but I wonder if it's even worth it if they will end up being too big soon too. What has everyone else done in this situation?

I dont really have any summery clothes either so I sort of do need some stuff to wear or I'll boil to death haha. It doesn't help that I'm very vain and fashion concious...

Someone hellppppppp!!!!!!!

try primark

Yeah I was thinking primark would be a good idea. I shop there a lot anyway so might see if I can get some shorts and tops and a couple of dresses. I can always sell them on eBay if I don't wear them for long :)

I've been living in leggings and tunics/dresses as they always fit pretty much, just whack a belt on to show your waist off! That said, even my leggings are starting to get a bit loose lol but they're still wearable without making me look bigger than I am xx (or try boohoo.com - really cheap nice clothes)

I've been living in leggings and tunics/dresses as they always fit pretty much, just whack a belt on to show your waist off! That said, even my leggings are starting to get a bit loose lol but they're still wearable without making me look bigger than I am xx (or try boohoo.com - really cheap nice clothes)

Thanks I was thinking about getting some leggings. I only have black ones and dont feel very summery in them so will see if I can get some different colours :) I'll have a look on boohoo. What are the sizes like? I am a 16 in dorothy perkins but dunno what size they go up to?

I have bought a few clothes bundles from eBay to tide me over and primark. Would rather save money for my Target clothes not in-between ones :D

I have bought two new topshop dresses and a top from ebay for really cheap so waiting for them to come. I love ebay im addicted!!!!!

Boohoo go up to a 16/18 depending on the item, and whats ideal is that underneath each item is customer reviews so says if the item is true to size/too big/too small etc so you can be fully informed before you buy! Yeah I have some grey leggings theyre pretty good! xx

Brilliant thank you!

Persuaded my Mum to come up to Leeds tomorrow to help me shop haha. Just been on the Look magazine website and they have pics of the Primark spring/summer collection and I've spied some things I want (including the most beautiful lemon print sundress for £9!!!!!) so fingers crossed they have some of it now now :)

Oooh, I was in Primark this week, they have the most gorgeous sundresses in for £5 each! :)

Hi Hun, Asda was a godsend for me. For ages I lived in leggings, vests, tshirts and cardigans - I'm finding this particular habit hard to break..lol. Especially leggings, my body actually thinks they are a part of me - I'm hoping the sun will force me out of them.

Haha I love leggings!!!! I love Asda clothes they are always really nice. We have a massive Asda quite close but we don't have a car at the minute and it's dead awkward to get to otherwise. I need my Asda fix!

Back