• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Clothes

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
Hi girls, just a question :eek: where do you all buy your clothes from? I am trying hard to find an outfit for a birthday bash and having no luck :( not been out in years so I have no clue anymore, its usually too hard to find an outfit for my figure that looks kinda passable :eek: all there seems to be is leggings and skinny jeans ... I would love to wear some but I dont want to offend peoples eyes :p :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

clarish

hi hun, new look have a section called inspire for plus sizes they have wide fit shoes also, evans, yours and simply be. Hope you find something nice :)

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
Thanks hun, will have a look now :)

Mummoth

Silver Member
The catalogues like Kays & Littlewoods are good. I know all the models are size 8, but a lot of the clothes go up to size 26/28, with the plus sizes up to 32. And you can try them on at home.

clarish

oh an another thing you may get money off from myvouchercodes put the name of the shop in you may get free delivery or discounts :D

*Red*

Have you tried Simply be?

Next do a plus size range up to size 28. You have to look online though - I've never seen any bigger than a 20/22 in store.

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
Thanks girls. Ooo I never knew Next do plus size! *runs off to look* :D

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
nope...i found a few things on simply be but when i went to order they were sold out :( also I like all these pretty floaty cotton dresses knee lenghth with leggins underneath but Im not sure if I will suit them, not for a long while yet I think, oh to be skinny Lol! X

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
will have a look in new look on sat :)

yeah best to try them on anyways pet! make sure its a bigger store some of the smaller new look stores dont have much selection :)

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
Thanks Clarish :) do you have a journal on here?

was gonna do a blog then failed to work out how to do it, was thinking of doing a diary Im undecided I guess, have you got one?? :)

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
You should do one :) yeah mine is on the calorie counting section, should have put it in here though it applys more to me :) X

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
It dont have much Love at the min LOL X

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
Re. Clothes catalogues.

Thought you might like to know "Fashion World" do a really comprehesive range of everything, although they do charge interest if you run an account. Shoes and sandals include E sizes and EE. It's for the young and the older person. Some absolutely fab dresses, - wish I was a few years younger!!