Clothes

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
Hi girls, just a question :eek: where do you all buy your clothes from? I am trying hard to find an outfit for a birthday bash and having no luck :( not been out in years so I have no clue anymore, its usually too hard to find an outfit for my figure that looks kinda passable :eek: all there seems to be is leggings and skinny jeans ... I would love to wear some but I dont want to offend peoples eyes :p :confused:

hi hun, new look have a section called inspire for plus sizes they have wide fit shoes also, evans, yours and simply be. Hope you find something nice :)

Thanks hun, will have a look now :)

The catalogues like Kays & Littlewoods are good. I know all the models are size 8, but a lot of the clothes go up to size 26/28, with the plus sizes up to 32. And you can try them on at home.

oh an another thing you may get money off from myvouchercodes put the name of the shop in you may get free delivery or discounts :D

Have you tried Simply be?

Next do a plus size range up to size 28. You have to look online though - I've never seen any bigger than a 20/22 in store.

Thanks girls. Ooo I never knew Next do plus size! *runs off to look* :D

nope...i found a few things on simply be but when i went to order they were sold out :( also I like all these pretty floaty cotton dresses knee lenghth with leggins underneath but Im not sure if I will suit them, not for a long while yet I think, oh to be skinny Lol! X

will have a look in new look on sat :)

yeah best to try them on anyways pet! make sure its a bigger store some of the smaller new look stores dont have much selection :)

Thanks Clarish :) do you have a journal on here?

was gonna do a blog then failed to work out how to do it, was thinking of doing a diary Im undecided I guess, have you got one?? :)

You should do one :) yeah mine is on the calorie counting section, should have put it in here though it applys more to me :) X

It dont have much Love at the min LOL X

I find that New Look's Inspire range is very good (Online at least!) and also very reasonably priced compared to Evans!

Back