clothes

eastybeasty

Hiya

This is maybe a strange question but thought I'd give it a shot anyway. I'm trying to lose weight (again!) but looking for some clothing advice. I'm ont exactly one for wearing skirts or dresses most of the time but in case we actually get a decent summer this year I'd like to wear a skirt to keep a bit cooler. Trouble is my thighs rub together which is uncomfortable and just generally not very nice. there's no tone to them so its wobbly squishy bits that dont go well with skirts. Years and years ago I had a skort and I'd like to to get more, seems like an ideal solution to me. Trouble is I cant find any that even are just above the kneww, most of them seem to be for sports so just big enough to cover your bum!

I've had a look online without much success so was wondering if anyone here could help. I'm a 14 at the mo if that makes any difference :)

thanks in advance

thanks so much for the time to reply, it's skorts i'm looking for, not skirts. some nice skirts on both sites but its ones that are actually shorts underneath that I'm looking for :)

Back