Clothing dilemma!

Safia

Gold Member
Hi everyone after losing just over 2 stones i am finding that my currents clothes are way too big but when i went out shopping for new ones i just couldnt find the right fit. I always wear trousers or jeans and found that where trousers fitted my tummy they looked too big for my legs and where they fitted my legs they didnt fit my tummy. I went to select, next and m & s and so far havent found anything that suited me. I wonder if anyone has faced this dilemma and where they found clothes that looked good one them x

Hi Safia

I had the same problem. I really struggled with trousers, which were too big on the legs in one size, but fit round the waist, and in the smaller size fit on the legs but too tight round the waist! I don't have any words of wisdom to help, as I ended up giving up and just buying dresses for work! I'm sticking to dresses until I reach target. In terms of non-work clothes, I found one pair of jeans which fit me perfectly, and bought them in three colours.

Just wanted to let you know you're not the only one with clothes problems - am sure there are loads of us on this board!

Hi Safia

Congratulations on your weight loss. Clothes really can be a nightmare! I found that Yours jeans fitted perfectly from size 20 down to size 14. I then switched to Sainsbury's bootcut, and they fitted perfectly through size 12 and still now I'm in a size 10. Hope this helps.

I found that Primark super skinny jeans fitted me the best and I have the same problem as you usually. They were also the cheapest which is an added extra :).

Theres no primark here yet, there should be one opening i think by the end of the year but saying that i will be paying a visit there when i go to my mums as theres one where they live. Your right about the skinny jeans because i went to asda and chose some skinny jeans and my usual bell bottom ones and the bell bottoms were awful on me whereas the skinny jeans fitted me like a glove and looked good but the bad news is i am a size 20! i was hoping at my weight i would be at 18 but never mind will just carry on. Also only found one skinny jean in my size as they never seem to stock that many short length stuff so will look online and order some x

Back