• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Clothing Swap/Sell

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
If anyone wants to send me their underwear..... ;)

i am joined to a group which gives stuff away for free and could a bag of cothes which are too small for me for a goal to get in them they have this group all over the country and is very good. i didnt wanna go and and buy any just incase but once i get to my goal then i will be going and doing a big shopping trip with my girls who love shopping (dont know where they got that from as me and ot hate it)

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
i am joined to a group which gives stuff away for free and could a bag of cothes which are too small for me for a goal to get in them they have this group all over the country and is very good. i didnt wanna go and and buy any just incase but once i get to my goal then i will be going and doing a big shopping trip with my girls who love shopping (dont know where they got that from as me and ot hate it)
LMAO that post / colour has burnt holes in my retinas....:eek:

opps sorry howdy this colour better?

i think its a great idea ... ive dropped a size :)

I think its a good idea too.. i have no trousers/jeans at all.. ive been wearing elasticy skirts as im poor lol

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
well then why doesnt every1 put in their current size and the size of the clothes they want to swap/sell into a thread!:D im in a different country so im out....:wave_cry:

I have size 20 and 18 clothes (im 22, so they r quite young type clothes, though not that im saying any1's too old for them :p) .. im coming into size 16 more now..

I am a 20/18, How does this work? do you send details etc & how would I send payment??
Cheers
Niki