Club 10 free week.

izzay

Does your free week have to be exactly 10 weeks after you got your club 10? I have the letter somewhere with a voucher thing that I have to take to group with me to get my free week, but as I have bought a 6 week countdown my 10th week at club 10 falls 2 weeks before the end of the countdown.
Can I have my free week after the countdown or will I loose it?

Looking at my letter (as I have a similar situation!)...I have a month window in which I can use the club 10 free week. So I think you'll be fine to use it. Just check the letter as it will tell you the weeks when you voucher is valid.

as we are on the topic of club 10 - i got mine 7 weeks ago but not received a letter about it yet?? Forgot to ask consultant about it yesterday, but should it have come by now?? Thanks in advance xx

as we are on the topic of club 10 - i got mine 7 weeks ago but not received a letter about it yet?? Forgot to ask consultant about it yesterday, but should it have come by now?? Thanks in advance xx

I had mine within a couple of weeks...so it might be worth a mention to your consultant...well done on getting your club 10!!

Back