cm'on ....own up

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Right you lot.....

how many of you have had chocolate today??
even down to just a little bit of your kids ??
a smacked botty for the person who's had the most LOL

1. SLACK ALICE - NONE :D
2. ???

1. SLACK ALICE - NONE :D
2. MSBLUE - a chunk before I even got out of bed (but I've synned it) :ashamed0005::giggle:
3. ???

ive not had any yet but aint seen any easter eggs that might be why ha ha

I'll hold my hands up I have 2 easter eggs and I will eat them and work the damage off later! I'm also making a goats cheese and tomato tart (at the request of my mum - its from the Cook Vegetarian magazine), just worked out the syns, though! - 40 per slice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job I am having it with salad and new potatoes!!

Nope, I is a good girl :)...well, today anyway.

I ate mine on Friday :ashamed0005: ....and, I really don't want to talk about it....*sob*! :cry:

I'll hold my hands up I have 2 easter eggs and I will eat them and work the damage off later! I'm also making a goats cheese and tomato tart (at the request of my mum - its from the Cook Vegetarian magazine), just worked out the syns, though! - 40 per slice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job I am having it with salad and new potatoes!!

PER SLICE!!!! :eek:

What is it made of??? Lard????

Well I'm just up and have to be 100% today, as I'm feelin reather ill from a vodka, pizza and chocolate overload last night! Flippin easter eggs fault of course! LOL. I feel illllllllll!

PER SLICE!!!! :eek:

What is it made of??? Lard????

The best of it, is that the magazine describes it as "healthy", to be fair though I don't understand how its so many syns, the pastry does have butter in it, granted, it has wholegrain spelt flour and ground walnuts, the filling is eggs, quark, tomatoes and goats cheese, but I've sat here and worked it all out and its definintely 40 syns a slice, If I hadnt bought all the ingredients already (spelt flour and goats cheese are damn expensive) I would have aborted this particular mission and done something else!! Bet it taste lovely though LOL!!

I had to "help" the kids with their milkybar cow - there was just too much for them and they didn't want to save it till later!!

How inconsiderate of them...lol ;)

None will pass my lips - mind you a couple of glasses of wine later will.:rolleyes:
Just making a SW quiche to nibble on later tonight.
Irene

The best of it, is that the magazine describes it as "healthy", to be fair though I don't understand how its so many syns, the pastry does have butter in it, granted, it has wholegrain spelt flour and ground walnuts, the filling is eggs, quark, tomatoes and goats cheese, but I've sat here and worked it all out and its definintely 40 syns a slice, If I hadnt bought all the ingredients already (spelt flour and goats cheese are damn expensive) I would have aborted this particular mission and done something else!! Bet it taste lovely though LOL!!

It does sound lovely, although I have no idea what spelt flour is :confused:

Its some kind of ancient grain

none yet dont think it will got none in the house gave the grandkids theirs begg of week lol .going out today though gonna try not too drink but we will see lol

ME! I have! I dont care today! Tomm is the start of new week!
x

[puts on shiny halo]
None for me at all! Oh how righteous am I? LOL. Isabelle on the other hand has eaten the best part of three eggs. It actually smells so sweet and sickly, I don't want it. Mark has Bournville and I don't like that.. so I'll get through today with no chocolate, no problem. How sad am I? LOL

[puts on shiny halo]
None for me at all! Oh how righteous am I? LOL. Isabelle on the other hand has eaten the best part of three eggs. It actually smells so sweet and sickly, I don't want it. Mark has Bournville and I don't like that.. so I'll get through today with no chocolate, no problem. How sad am I? LOL

Good on ya!!!
Make yourself a SW friendly pud if you feel tempted. I'm making a meringue and quark etc with fruit for my dinner...lol.

i STILL HAVE NOT HAD A SLIVER OF CHOCOLATE lol..
i THink my keyboards knackered !!!

Back