Co-op lunches

gleggers

As there seems to be a co-op food shop nearly everywhere you go and they have some pretty nice looking salads I was wondering if anyone knew the syn values for any of these? In particular the healthy choices King Prawn noodle salad? I'm going on holiday next week and the only shop there is a co-op so I thought this info might be useful if we're out and about at lunch time. Thanks in advance

Premium pasta salad with chargrilled chicken 100g is 6.5, tuna layered pasta salad 100g is 2, chicken Caesar pasta salad 100g is 7.5, bacon and pasta 100g is 2.5, honey and mustard chicken pasta snack salad 100g is 2.5, sweet chili chicken noodle salad 100g 1.5, hoisin chicken noodle salad 100g 2.5, the one you mentioned is not listed, sorry.

I buy the co op salad with new potato and egg and a small pack of chicken and eat that at lunch then it's syn free.

Hope this helps a bit, remember the syns are per 100g.....good luck.

Thanks for your help. Yes that's what I'm struggling with - all the things that are listed don't seem to be in the shop and vice versa. Perhaps I should phone the syns hotline?

Back