Co-Op meal deal pasta bowls

autumnflower

Hey, just wondered if someone could help me out on the syn value of Co-op healthier choice tuna layered pasta and Co-op healthier choice chicken pasta salad.

I usually grab one of these if I'm in a rush, the tuna one has lettuce, grated carrots, pasta, and tuna in.

The chicken one comes in a tomato/medetaranian sauce, and has bow pasta with lettuce and cherry toms in it.

I know they're definatley in the healthier choice range though. If anyone could help i'd be extremely grateful.

thanks xxx

Last edited:
Co-op healthier choice tuna layered pasta
EE 5.5 syns
Original 9 Syns
Green 5.5 Syns

Co-op healthier choice chicken pasta salad.
EE 3 Syns
Original 8.5 Syns
Green 3 Syns

I think these are the ones. xx

Thanks, you're a star!

I did think that the tuna one would be lower in syns than the chicken one though, as I would have thought the 'healthier choice' would use light mayonaise. But hey ho, now I know! will choose the chicken one from now on.

The tuna one isnt lower in syns its 5.5 whilst the chicken is 3 syns...

Thanks, you're a star!

I did think that the tuna one would be lower in syns than the chicken one though, as I would have thought the 'healthier choice' would use light mayonaise. But hey ho, now I know! will choose the chicken one from now on.

The tuna one isnt lower in syns its 5.5 whilst the chicken is 3 syns...

Sorry, it seems my post didn't make sense, oops :eek:

I actually meant that I originally thought that the Tuna Mayo would be lower in syns because I would have thought that a 'Healthier Choice' range meal would use extra light mayonnaise.

Some chicken pasta's also look like they have a creamy tomato based sauce in them, which I would estimate as having higher syns.

But it looks like they have normal or half fat mayo in the Tuna, and a plain tomato dressing for the chicken, which makes the tuna higher in syns at 5.5 than the chicken at 3.

Still a bit confused to why on Green the syn value is still 3, even though there is chicken in it though!

Hahaa, its fine, I didnt mean to sound like a snap dragon. I get my job back at the co-op in a couple of weeks, so Im pleased the chicken ones are only 3 syns. Lunchtime omnoms there :) x

And I think its still 3 syns on green because of the chicken, you dont really get a lot in it, its mostly very yummy pasta :)

Back