Co-op pharmacy offer

Plym2bslim

Just to let you all know there's an offer on at the co op pharmacies of £5 off a weeks supply valid until 3rd July x just got my shakes and I start tomorrow woop xx

Cheers Hun xx

Where did you see this and how do you get it please?

I got a voucher with the receipt when I purchased this weeks supply (they'd already given me £1 off this weeks so I've got the voucher for next week) not sure if it's the same everywhere though x

Thanks. I go tomorrow so will see.

Hello Plym2bslim and everyone else! The voucher from the till is not an actual voucher just promotion, they have a barcode behind the till to scan to get your £5 off, its a limited offer but i am not sure how long is is going on for. You dont need a voucher to claim the promotion.
I am also in Plymouth and started on the 11th....how are you getting on? I am STRUGGLING!!!!!!! I almost feel like i did when i was pregnant, faint, shaky, really nauseous.....when will the magic ketones start?
xxx

I got next week's supply and got ANOTHER voucher! :D I could get used to this, shame it's only for the next 3 or so weeks! (wonder if they'll let me purchase a months supply on the last week at the discounted price...! haha) x

No luck for a voucher when I went last week. Pooey.

Yeah I got one when I bought mine last week at a co-op in Rotherham :) They sold me that weeks supply at £5 off and gave me a voucher for next week xx

Throughout the boards I've seen different prices for a weekly supply of Lipotrim, £45 and £36. Do you mind if I ask how much the normal price is that you pay? Thanks

Thanks, didn't realize there were different prices for men and women. I will have to enquire about this discount others are getting when I go for WI tomorrow!

After this offer ends (think they said 4th of July) the next offer is a free shaker :)

Grrr I forgot to ask about the discount yesterday. Was concerned with trying to get my membership points from last week.

Back