co operative pharmacy?

Miss MDG

Hi,

Is anyone doing this through the co operative pharmacy? I am and he said to me iv got to come off it after 12 weeks for a break, I asked him how long the break was but he didnt know so he's gonna speak to the higher ups.

Just wondering if anyone on here has been told the same?

I've not heard of that, but you could do one of two things - speak to a different pharmacist, or just take a break. You've done superb up to now, so take a little break at 11.5st to 12st, plateau for a short time and see how you cope, then start again.

Hi. I've not heard of that and I've not seen anything about that on the Internet, but you could do one of two things: speak to another pharmacist or two (another at a Co-Op, to see if it's something the company is suggesting and one or two indpendents, or someone from Boots); take it that you've done brilliantly over the past six weeks and you will do the same for the next six weks and let your body catch up with itself at, maybe, 11st/12st, see how you feel and then go back on to Lipotrim for then next 2st/3st.

With Lipotrim as long as your bmi is above 25 you can stay on it until then as it is a medically supervised vlcd.

You can drop a line to Lipotrim if you are in any doubt.

Lipotrim - Contact Us

On Cambridge diet for example which is a similar diet they can do TFR or Sole Source as they call it beyond the 12 weeks if they have a letter of consent from their doctor if not they step up to SSing + or add a meal which it used to be called "add a meal week' in days gone by.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-d...source-sole-source-addition-skimmed-milk.html

Hmmmmm, see I thought I could stay on it too as in another 5 weeks I wont even be at my BMI. I think I'll stay where I am for now as im able to get it at £23 a week untill september then I'll deffinatly go to another pharmacist as id like to be on or neae my ideal weight before xmas.

I am starting to flag a little now though and caved last night and had a calzone :( hopefully with my exercise plan this week iv put in place it wont affect me too much. I hope your all doing well :)

There's a guy on YouTube (I don't think I can post a link to it, but if you look for 'Weight Loss Update', by Larry Bundy Jr (he's English, well, Cockney and not a mas murderer)) and he says he's been on Lipotrim since July 2009 and the video was uploaded October 2010. He's had two months in total off through illness and celebrations (two weeks for his birthday!!!). He's lost 15st and he shows you before and after pictures - if you discard the facts he looks like death warmed up and has a big patch of hair missing from the side of his head, he's done very well.

He should be careful - we all should - that we don't let dieting take over our lives and stay safe and sane.

There's a guy on YouTube (I don't think I can post a link to it, but if you look for 'Weight Loss Update', by Larry Bundy Jr (he's English, well, Cockney and not a mas murderer)) and he says he's been on Lipotrim since July 2009 and the video was uploaded October 2010. He's had two months in total off through illness and celebrations (two weeks for his birthday!!!). He's lost 15st and he shows you before and after pictures - if you discard the facts he looks like death warmed up and has a big patch of hair missing from the side of his head, he's done very well.

He should be careful - we all should - that we don't let dieting take over our lives and stay safe and sane.

I just seen the video, that's a brilliant weight loss and he did really well! I hope I can succeed like that :) . I've just started back at the gym to try and help speed the weight loss and to tighten my skin so it hopefully wont sag (hoping the fact im 25 works in my favour lol)

Dieting will never take over my life but I will need to becareful what I eat when I do start eating again lol

You sound like you have the mental awareness to succeed - as shown by your figures of how much you've lost..it's brilliant what you've done - and to eat and live healthily in the future (sorry, I didn't mean you personally shouldn't let dieting take over your life, I wasn't having a dig, I just meant we all need to be careful and not do this for 16 months so it becomes part of our lives and we're too scared to eat ever again).

Oh, yes, at your age I dount you'll have saggy skin and defnitely going to the gym will benefit you and your body. Swimming will be excellent for that - and try the sauna. I wish you every success.

Haha Markos I know you wasnt having a dig :)
Im planning on going back to swimming this week, just need to buy some swimwear. I used to go alot about 5 years ago untill I got my job which just got in the way :(

Swimming is excellent for you - will not build up such intense muscles that will put your weighing figures out, so you'll know that you're still losing weight and toning up your body. Keep it up and you'll be at your ideal weight and off this diet in no time.

Back