COB's Diary

COBhob14

So after reading up, have got the offer and bought a months worth of Exante which is being delivered tomorrow (Ekk)
Stepped on the scale and got my tape measure out; so ready and excited to get going. So plan on weighing in weekly and measuring monthly

Yes. Order just arrived. Have packed my bag for tomorrow and put some packets dried herbs in my bag to add flavour as well.
Starting tomorrow with golden syrup porridge then the mushroom soupand the dhal to finish

The porridge sorta overflowed in the microwave, so will pay more attention at lunch, added a 1/4 tsp of cinnamon to it, having it with my 750ml water bottle and a black coffee

2 750ml water. 3 large black coffees and frequent toilet trips... starting to get hungry again now

Lunch is the spag bol with added garlic granules

Only just home from school open day. About to try the carbonara

Disaster at the start of Day 2 - forgot my measuring jug :(
Today I have Porridge Oats to start and the Pea, Ham and Pasta Soup for Lunch

Office is freezing today, so have drunk 3 large coffees and a large peppermint tea so far as well as a litre of water.

Dhal for dinner. Favourite so far

Porridge for breakfast. 2 coffee and water

Had the beef and black bean for lunch and the sweet and sour noodles for dinner..day 3 wasnt as bad as expected

Started day 4 with the breakfast eggs...erm not a fan 🤣

Had the Indian style curry for lunch and carbonara for dinner
Struggling tonight having a mental battle

Drank a litre of water last night and seemed to help, tried Berry Muesli for breakfast and really enjoyed it

shephards pie for lunch, got distracted and added the water but double the amount so its like a meaty soup :D

Back