Cocktails

Beckyftwx

Silver Member
Going to a cocktail bar this weekend, was wondering if theres a certain cocktail i should go for which may have a lowish syn value?? how many syns will one cocktail cost me around?

that would depend on whats in it! the good thing about england is we have to measure out alcohol in bars so its 2.5 syns for 25ml of spirits alcohol.so if there is vodka, whiskey and rum then that would be 7.5syns (APPROX)then you need to account for your mixer, orange juice (syns per 100 ml), Cranberry juice (3 per 100ml), maybe try and stick to the cocktail that are topped with soda or coke (ask for diet), remember lemonade will be(more than likely) none diet(annoying). avoid creamy cocktails. or you could felxisyn, just enjoy yourself and then draw a line, or what i normally do is enjoy myself and do Success express for a couple of days to get myself together again.

HTH
xx

Ahh I love cocktails but always the ones with sugar syrup in, mojito, caipirinha, gin sling..... I'd just have the one, go for what you want (within reason, no creamy baileys type cocktails) and savour it as a well earned treat! Then stop, or if still out drinking revert so something thats lower syns eg vodka and soda. Enjoy!

I normally ask them to change it slightly so for a Mojito i would have it with no Sugar (or syn the sugar) then have the rum (2.5syn for 1 shot/25ml) mint, topped up with soda and fresh lime :)
just look for the ones with the least sugar/syrup etc and ask them to tweek them for you xx

Back