Coconut is horrible!!!!

Pearl77

It is wrong!!! It taste like fairy cake mixture without the sugar? I cannot even taste coconut in it, in fact it looks like cake mixture without the sugar, not for me I'm afraid

image-3445343312.jpg

You know, I didn't mind it? It was...'ok.'

For me, mango is a no no. And choc mint and fruits of the forest are the best : )

Oh no I was really hoping it was gonna be lush :(

Oh me too. I had high hopes.

But no. It's rank.

Unless chomping on malt flavoured cardboard is your thing?

Toffee is..OK.

GretaGrip said:
Oh me too. I had high hopes.

But no. It's rank.

Unless chomping on malt flavoured cardboard is your thing?

Toffee is..OK.

:-( :-( :-( :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I tried all the bars and like them all but then its pretty much the only food i have had for 12 weeks so i might have just been overexcited to eat and chew something lol

I really like the chocolate. I'd have it even if I wasn't on the diet... And the vanilla does the trick too. Think I'm obsessed with them. Ha ha
For me all the soups are rank. The toffee is too sweet for me. I've not tried choc mint... Coconut, I don't mind but there are just better ones... Uh and never tried the bars. Maybe next week...

I liked the coconut as a mousse (not sure it would be good as a shake though), I also love the Mango & Choc Mint as a Mousse.

Well i got 2 coconut ones so one will be my dinner and we will see about the second one

GretaGrip said:
Let's face it though - none of them are exactly delicious!

The choc mint bar is pretty grim- be warned.

It's best one lol

Its nice as you drink it but the after taste is gross.

I just make up a sachet with enough water to form a paste and then chuck it in the fridge for half an hour. Et voila! It is nothing like a mousse but you will kid yourself that it is : )

Oh!! I thought you'd bought the mouse stuff from your CDC, I think there is something you can buy to make a mouse.

I really like the coconut one lol. I like all the shakes to be honest. The only product I have come across that I really can't tolerate is the Oriental Chilli soup.

Let's face it though - none of them are exactly delicious!

The choc mint bar is pretty grim- be warned.

I love, love, love the choc mint bar! :)

Back