Coconut Mullerlight

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
Just thought I'd share this.
The new coconut Mullers are 2pp each.
1pp for 100g, 3 for 200g but as they are 165g, I worked out each NV for 165g and my calculator informed me they are 2pp for each pot :)

Oooo these sound nice :)))

Don't think I have a favourite boofle! They're all so yummy! Activia are still my all time faves though.

And mets, they are- 30p in Asda at the minute. So are Activia snackpots- vanilla and the mango of these are also 2pp.

Any ones- from multipacks I love the mango, the kiwi, the vanilla and the fibre ones best. Think they're all 3pp each. The intensely creamy are all 3pp each too and feel so much more naughty- love the lemon, the strawberry, the cherry and the caramel. And the snackpots are 2pp each- only had mango and vanilla so far but they're fat free so I think that's why they're less. They don't taste any different to the 'normal' version either :D

Just bought some of the coconut mullers today, tried one tonight.. It's ok.. I usually make my own yog and the coconut one is really yummy but cones out at 6 points for 200g which is def worth it for breaky but thought I'd try the mullers as there only 2 points.. Anyway the point of that was that there ok... Although they do smell a bit like sun tan lotion ;-)

Back