Coconut oil is it ok?

DebbieNornIron

Just wsnna see if anyone can advise. My mum got me organic coconut oil in holland and barratt so I cud add to my choccie shake. Is this ok? :)

What's the matter with the chocolate shake as it is?

I'm fairly new so can't advise in the coconut oil, I've just decided to follow the program to the letter without adding anything or taking it away, I'm sure someone here will have a better idea and you can always phone lipotrim.

Well I blended it with my choccie shake. Delicious like a bounty :)

Hi hon:) Its actually not ok, if you want follow Lipotrim by letter. But, if its ok for you, just you decide what to do. Dont think its gona do any harm for ketosis, but definatly your loses could be smaller when ussual. Good luck.

I used it for the first few weeks as it is supposed to be good for memory and I have the worst.
It didnt effect me at all and I lost 9/5/5/9 lbs.

didnt use it last week or physillium husk and stayed the same lol :D
I am a bit naughty though and do have low carb grub now and then, though I still lose anyway. I lost 9lbs after a mixed grill (I just ate the meat).

I am just going shakes for this week again to kick start my loss - I have been in constant ketosis for 6 weeks never coming out even when using the coconut oil.
I think sometimes your weight may not change but your body noticeably does, I am deffo thinner if not lighter.
I can tell in trousers/shirts etc, I can wear stuff I wouldnt have dreamt of pulling out last month.
I am gunning for 7lb (half a stone this week ;) ) wish me luck lol ..

Good luck Lindo :bighug: I think I had seen it on one of your posts and thats why I thought I would try it. Everytime I think of your post about the mixed grill I have a wee laugh to myself. I get weighed tomorrow and anything upto or over 3lbs would be fandabbydoozey :fingerscrossed: Todays the 1st day I havent had the starvin marvins, yesterday I sooo fancied a good old Belfast bap pastie with onions and tomato ketchup lol Today Ive been ok which Im well chuffed with.

Cheers Lindo :) I totally love it in the choccie shake lol

I might try it, What coconut oil is it? And where do you get it from?

Back