Coffee From a Works Coffee Machine (Dried Milk)

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Can anyone tell me the damage I would do if I had a cup of coffee with dried milk. I love the coffee from the machine and haven't had one for 3 months tomorrow (yes, I've been on CD for a whole 3 months tomorrow:eek:) and I am craving it big style.

My CDC says at this stage I can have an odd cup of coffee with a dash of skimmed milk every now and again with no effects, but obviously its not skimmed milk - it's dried. Any ideas?

Well - chances are its dried skimmed milk, as this is cheapest and is what most coffee machines use, but obviously you can't be sure.

The bigger question is, why now? Do you feel like you need some sort of treat? If you've successfuly resisted the craving for 3 months....kinda begs the question why not carry on resisting?

How bout a compromise - head out and buy a pint of skimmed milk, you can take enough for a coffee (if machine milky coffee is good, black will probably be ok too) and be certain you've got skimmed in there?

Have been fancying it for a long time but have always resisted. Just was asking the question really incase I ever gave in lol. Yeah, might go and get a pint of skimmed any make my own, just love the creamy taste of the coffee machine coffee.

I'm not sure to be honest, what plan are you on now? x

I am doing SS when I can and SS+ when I feel the need to eat. Trying to do SS all this week. I know it's not allowed but just thought I'd ask the question :)

Back