Coffee machines and pods

Comet

Hi, can we drink coffee from the pods tassimo nespresso etc as my non food victory my husband wants to treat me to a coffee machine but if were not allowed on exante no use wasting that money and how much black coffee is too much coffee in a day since starting exante I seem to be drinking more
Thanks x

Hi

Judging by your lack of punctuation I'd say you are drinking waaaaaay to much coffee

( please take that as lightly as I've intended😄👍)

I don't know much about exante I'm afraid, but I'm sure someone here can help xx

Good luck on your journey x

It reads like you're buzzing your nuts off 😂😂

I should think black coffee is fine, but anything with milk in, not so much...

Hi, can we drink coffee from the pods tassimo nespresso etc as my non food victory my husband wants to treat me to a coffee machine but if were not allowed on exante no use wasting that money and how much black coffee is too much coffee in a day since starting exante I seem to be drinking more
Thanks x

I drink black Nespresso coffee and it doesn’t affect my loss (I’m also TS) I do feel the caffeine hit more... which personally I love - especially 1st thing in the morning 😜

I drink black Nespresso coffee and it doesn’t affect my loss (I’m also TS) I do feel the caffeine hit more... which personally I love - especially 1st thing in the morning 😜
Lol thank you, told him my husband to wait awhile and hold off with buying

Hi. I bought the exante total. 4 wks. For £72. ( there abouts) I read up about it 2st. All the reviews were great. It just seemed. Like there would be no way. Of NOT losing. I’ve done loads of different things in the past. Same as others have. Cambridge. I even lost weight on good old slim fast.. so after 3/4 days. And no loss. I was still feeling optimist. So bought another lot. The same bundle. Off groupon. For £39 ish. Any way. Yesterday was day 7. 3 shakes a day. No food. Gallons of water. And for somebody that never exercises. Loads of walking. 10 miles a day. At least 3 days a week. NOTHING. I’m gutted. I’m on a tight budget. As is. And I’ve soent all that cash. For nowt so far. I get that it could be water retention. But even so. Nothing. I also wondered if all the walking might be stopping the loss. So now I’m wondering. Do I keep going this wk. Or throw the towel in NOW. I’m going on holiday a wk today. Visiting my parents in Ireland. So can’t do it there any how. If I jack it in now. I can get back on it. When I return. And I’ll have the next lot too. To add to what’s left of this. So can get more of a momentum. Or shall I keep going til Tuesday. Thing is with nothing showing. And feeling disheartened. I’m not so sure I could stick to it this wk. I’m already thinking of chocolate. Just cannot believe. After sticking to it religiously. No cheating. And nothing. Nothing. I lost 10lb in 2 wks on slim fast a few yrs back. Now I remember when I did that. I didn’t lose any thing the 1st wk. But hadn’t been drinking enuf water. So I increased my water the 2nd wk. And the 10lb showed up then. But I’m seriously drinking soooo much water. I couldn’t possibly physically increase it. What should I do peeps. I’m going to do it today. While I’m waiting for reply’s. .. I’m 51. And menopausal. If that might have anything to do with it. Hope not. And I’d love to lose 3 stone! Thanks peeps.

Hi. I bought the exante total. 4 wks. For £72. ( there abouts) I read up about it 2st. All the reviews were great. It just seemed. Like there would be no way. Of NOT losing. I’ve done loads of different things in the past. Same as others have. Cambridge. I even lost weight on good old slim fast.. so after 3/4 days. And no loss. I was still feeling optimist. So bought another lot. The same bundle. Off groupon. For £39 ish. Any way. Yesterday was day 7. 3 shakes a day. No food. Gallons of water. And for somebody that never exercises. Loads of walking. 10 miles a day. At least 3 days a week. NOTHING. I’m gutted. I’m on a tight budget. As is. And I’ve soent all that cash. For nowt so far. I get that it could be water retention. But even so. Nothing. I also wondered if all the walking might be stopping the loss. So now I’m wondering. Do I keep going this wk. Or throw the towel in NOW. I’m going on holiday a wk today. Visiting my parents in Ireland. So can’t do it there any how. If I jack it in now. I can get back on it. When I return. And I’ll have the next lot too. To add to what’s left of this. So can get more of a momentum. Or shall I keep going til Tuesday. Thing is with nothing showing. And feeling disheartened. I’m not so sure I could stick to it this wk. I’m already thinking of chocolate. Just cannot believe. After sticking to it religiously. No cheating. And nothing. Nothing. I lost 10lb in 2 wks on slim fast a few yrs back. Now I remember when I did that. I didn’t lose any thing the 1st wk. But hadn’t been drinking enuf water. So I increased my water the 2nd wk. And the 10lb showed up then. But I’m seriously drinking soooo much water. I couldn’t possibly physically increase it. What should I do peeps. I’m going to do it today. While I’m waiting for reply’s. .. I’m 51. And menopausal. If that might have anything to do with it. Hope not. And I’d love to lose 3 stone! Thanks peeps.
Hi Libsodo. Are you still around and, if so, are you still doing Exante?

Back