Coffee Mate Lite ok?

kadmus

Hi Everyone,

Second post of the day, but I am wondering if anyone knows if coffee mate lite is ok to use? I know it has 5.5g of carbs and a total of 26 cals per serving but I can't drink my coffee without it. :sigh:

Hi, I would say a big no no on ss. I am on ss too and if you think we are not even aloud to suck a mint I would imagine this to be a lot more calorific and higher in carbs than a mint. I have heard some people save some of their vanilla shake mix and add that to their coffee. Maybe someone else knows more on this as I just drink it black. Good Luck Zoe x

Yes Zoe, you are very correct!

I use vanilla (half a pack, added with water to form a milk texture) add it to your tea/coffee as you would milk.

Now normally, I have sweetner in tea/coffee, but with the vanilla being sweet I don't need them.

If you don't like coffee or tea normally with sugar/sweetner, try banana shake instead (sounds vile I know! BUT you can't taste the banana, it's like having milky coffee/tea - promise)

Hugs x x x

Thanx ladies, I will see if I can get an extra pack from my counsellor of vanilla just to use it in coffee. I've tried black but I just don't like it!!

Berry tea!!
Thats an interesting one I am going to try it, as we can't have traditional fruit teas. :)
And no coffee mate :) If its not in the book Kadmus, you can't have it :)

x

Ooooooo.....I never thought of using the berry flavouring in my tea! Fab post triple trouble!! xxx

Back