Coffee mistake

misscphillips

Bugger - first coffee I've had all week as was being social so have had semi skimmed milk. Argh. So much for fitting into my smaller trousers for when we go away next weekend

I don't think 1 coffee with semi skimmed milk will make a massive difference to your weight loss for the week :) could be worse!!!

So long as it wasn't a latte made with a pint of the stuff, I think you'll be fine.

Just don't do it again! *gentle wrist slap* :D

I have ALL my coffees with skimmed milk, and I even have some skinny lattes ;)

ONE coffee isnt going to make ANY difference to things, honest :)

Lol, I'll not panik too much then :) really really wanna be able to sit in the jacuzzi with my fiancée thinking 'yeah I've lost weight' I know I'll still be an elephant compared to others there but it'll be an achievement to me none the less. And I've booked a massage treatment for the first time too as I'd be embarrassed usually to be in me pants infrint of a stranger so am hoping I'll be feelin good from a good loss by next week to enjoy my treatment

I drank a Latte on saturday it was so cold standing around at the zoo all day and I still lost 6 n a bit lbs this week - I assume I could have hit my stone without it, but never mind lol. Like Starlight said it won't make much difference. Nice to have something with milk in !! x

Bugger - first coffee I've had all week as was being social so have had semi skimmed milk. Argh. So much for fitting into my smaller trousers for when we go away next weekend

I always have a little milk in my coffee, can't stand it black and as i'm a coffeeholic can't do without it. Don't know if its made any difference but i'm happy with it..

I have three a day and have milk and It doesn't effect my loses sandy does too Hun don't worry about it xxx

What about the powdered milk from a coffee machine? We have one of those machines in work and I love it. Any idea of how many cals in a cup?

Back