• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coffee

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
Size 16 Will Do said:
just a quicky, I am starting at the weekend and wondered does coffee have to be de-caff or can i have normal?

Thanks x
Hi I asked the same question actually and was told any kind would do, if in doubt check with your LLC xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

either is fine but don't forget you're not allowed any milk or sugar!

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
Yup... As said, either is allowed... And if you make up a small bit of vanilla shake to use as creamer, it makes a lovely latte! Yum!

Worth remembering that normal full-caff coffee is a diuretic though, meaning you pee it put before your body can benefit from the water content... so that water doesn't really count towards your daily quota... So I stick with de-caff... But that's just coz I find the water hard to drink so need ways to make up my daily intake... ;)

Xx

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
OMG coffee saved my life while on LL.
Can't live without it!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Putting the vanilla in the coffee didnt work for me :( I ended up with a black coffee with odd lumps of vanilla powder. ='[

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
SunshineCass said:
Putting the vanilla in the coffee didnt work for me :( I ended up with a black coffee with odd lumps of vanilla powder. ='[
Lol Cass, I use a hand whisk to mix some of the pack then add it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
Lol... aww... ;)

As LadyT says, make it with a whisk hunny... Make it first (just a small amount is needed) with some cold water, and mix it really well... then add the coffee and the boiling water... works a treat that way! :D

xx

Gembritney

Silver Member
i may have to try it!! x

Haha well thank you you too, next time i'm brave enough, i shall try it. :p Can just about stomach the shakes atm xx